• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] dizzy - Support Creators Content Script Codecanyon

You do realize that is sponzy with a different theme right?

The author is just a scammer not a developer.

Reactions: desarrollaideas

I checked both of them and yes thats true, except dizzy have more payment methods, but its like the same platform

He reply me with this: "No, this is standalone script. No framework" i questioned him if is a re-styled sponzy

• Haha
Reactions: Mr G
I don't believe this is the sponzy or phponlyfans script
with the theme changes
as both of them are built on Laravel 7

without seeing the code I can not say for sure
dizzy still looks more polished than the other two

He is updating today the script with live feature, he have more payments methods, lets see this weeks which script is better!

I checked both of them and yes thats true, except dizzy have more payment methods, but its like the same platform
From where did you understand that? LOL.
Dizzy is not using any framework. It's completely different from Sponzy and PHPFans...
First of all it's clean coded and you can completely change everything and improve it as much you want without having to rework and change framework rules, etc.. .. Because as you may know when you use frameworks you have to follow the framework base else just built it from scratch. It has also better design and many features that will come soon.

My opinion: by far better than other 2 scripts.

Well the main difference is that dizzy has live streaming, the others do not as of yet.

Anyone have the current script for testing?

Well the main difference is that dizzy has live streaming, the others do not as of yet.

Anyone have the current script for testing?
I have the script but I don't present it to anyone. Frankly, I see that it is very different from the others. First of all, it uses sponzy and fansonly frameworks, so you are not free. To develop sponzy or fansonly, you have to know larawel. Or you will give money to someone who thinks they are developer and you will be scammed.

There is also such a thing as the point system and it is made really clever. But it needs a little more development, it looks like a system that can be used in many areas.

As someone who has tested it, I can say that I absolutely agree with the @iAndrew user.

I have the script but I don't present it to anyone. Frankly, I see that it is very different from the others. First of all, it uses sponzy and fansonly frameworks, so you are not free. To develop sponzy or fansonly, you have to know larawel. Or you will give money to someone who thinks they are developer and you will be scammed.

There is also such a thing as the point system and it is made really clever. But it needs a little more development, it looks like a system that can be used in many areas.

As someone who has tested it, I can say that I absolutely agree with the @iAndrew user.
If you have a code that you refuse to share here, expect to be banned at any time

If you have a code that you refuse to share here, expect to be banned at any time
Am I going to be banned for not sharing? Do you think I care? I am not a labor thief! I respect your opinion, but not sharing is my free will and it is absolutely none of your business.

@one_man_army

First of dizzy is not build on Laravel or any framework its plain PHP with that statement ide say you don't have the code (dizzy) if you did then you will see it's plain PHP, not Laravel

Nice try :ROFLMAO:

Why would they get banned for that?

Sure if they tried to sell it that would be a different matter.

Leave the Moderating to the Moderators thanks.

• Love
Reactions: one_man_army
@one_man_army

First of dizzy is not build on Laravel or any framework its plain PHP with that statement ide say you don't have the code (dizzy) if you did then you will see it's plain PHP, not Laravel

Nice try :ROFLMAO:
I already said that sponzy and fansonly use Laravel. Dizzy is not using a framework. I don't understand what you are trying to do, why don't you try to be positive instead of trying to argue. In other words, he thinks he is very knowledgeable and clever when he comes across this keyboard.

Anyway, take it easy.

• Haha
Reactions: Proxybunker
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock