• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[request] Crypterion - Multi-featured Cryptocurrency Exchange platform (with self-hosted wallets) Nulled

IT IS NECESSARY TO COMPLETE THE SETTINGS:
YOU MUST GENERATE NEW ..

Code:
BITGO_ENV=test
BITGO_TOKEN=v2x8d6cd0e8e00ff1ba6acad38c52d7f676bae62f0a63fcad2514ced01f5e8ead81
BITGO_HOST=http://git.neoscrypts.com
BITGO_PORT=2087

IT IS NECESSARY TO COMPLETE THE SETTINGS:
YOU MUST GENERATE NEW ..

Code:
BITGO_ENV=test
BITGO_TOKEN=v2x8d6cd0e8e00ff1ba6acad38c52d7f676bae62f0a63fcad2514ced01f5e8ead81
BITGO_HOST=http://git.neoscrypts.com
BITGO_PORT=2087

I mean there is nothing happens even if I fill all the details and press save button .. please see the image. Should I edit env file manually ?

Attachments

• issue.jpg
    issue.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 59
The license has been removed but I'm not trying to install it until the end.

Yes, I still need to edit something, I can't find where to edit yet.

The license has been removed but I'm not trying to install it until the end.

Yes, I still need to edit something, I can't find where to edit yet.

I think there is still license related issue there. because it actually must work even if you entered wrong details it should give us an error message. but nothing happens actually.

The installer is in many places, it is difficult to identify the exact place it is a problem.
public / js / installer / index.js

The installer is in many places, it is difficult to identify the exact place it is a problem.
public / js / installer / index.js

Ok I have removed all the unnecessary parts and now I am able to go until the last step but still in the final step it doesnt finish. In somewhere else we need to remove license check I guess.

ok selling the script fully nulled extensive version. all coin type works great. no license no limitations :) price 50$

Reactions: hiitsjb1
ok selling the script fully nulled extensive version. all coin type works great. no license no limitations :) price 50$

I am so happy that you finally made it work and you're so kind to SELL the code.

In case that you missed my heavy sarcasm I only want to say you this: Bye bye!

If any of you share the latest version as stated on codecanyon (Last update: 24 October 2020) I can invest a small amount into decoding this and make it available for Babiato members.

Reactions: hiitsjb1
If any of you share the latest version as stated on codecanyon (Last update: 24 October 2020) I can invest a small amount into decoding this and make it available for Babiato members.

it would be Great :)
Let me get the updated version as you said

If you have a nulled complete version bro then upload here don't demand for money for nulled versions.You will be bes and master mind if you upload here full nulled version here ..thanks in advance

Anyone can share knowledge please?

Getting till the Environment step only and not going further.

Screen shot below:

TIA

Attachments

• ScreenShot.png
    ScreenShot.png
    945.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock