• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] CrocoBlocks JetPlugins and Elementor Custom Skin pro Lifetime License

Gentleman

Jun 10, 2020
Hello Everyone.
I'm wondering if someone has a lifetime license for CrocoBlock JetPlugins and/or Elementor Custom Skin Pro and could share codes with me?

I need crocoblocks jet plugin license, please help me dear, I face finnancial proablem during this lockdown, no job ,nomoney depresssed me a lot!:(

I need crocoblocks jet plugin license, please help me dear, I face finnancial proablem during this lockdown, no job ,nomoney depresssed me a lot!:(

Yeah tough times but i don't think anyone will share their license. Now i'm learning oxygen builder. Definitely harder but it's one time payment for lifetime license. People say that learning curve with oxygen is a step but i would rather say it's a freaking mountain. You have to learn how wordpress works, css, php, html to work efficently with oxygen. It has definitely different approach than page builders but gives you a lot of freedom when you learn those things. And the output code is nice and clean although it's not so important for most clients that just want a nice website.

+1. Looking to buy Ele Custom Skin Pro lifetime license too. Anyone got any pls pm me.

Any update on this one?

No but i have ditched elementor in favor of oxygen and it was a good decision. One time payment and flexibility out of the box that elementor can dream of. But you need to know how to build wp websites to use oxygen efficently,

+1. Looking to buy Ele Custom Skin Pro lifetime license too. Anyone got any pls pm me.

This functionality already exists inside of Crocoblock.

Here is a Listing Grid widget https://crocoblock.com/widgets/listing-grid/
It can be used with any post type. Default WP posts, CPTs, WooCommerce Products, and even taxonomies and users!
Please check the tutorial on how to create a Listing Item https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-ba...w-listing-to-apply-for-the-certain-post-type/

There is also a Products Loop for JetWooBuilder - you can create any product layout https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-base/articles/how-to-create-and-set-a-product-archive-template/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock