• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request - CrocoBlock License

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sad
Reactions: hacgiay
That would give away the licence though.

Can you deactive license later or delete it in database, wp content?
Maybe you can provide service for those dynamic templates (or manage private group in bb). It is so helpful for build a complicate site without time consuming

Can you deactive license later or delete it in database, wp content?
Maybe you can provide service for those dynamic templates (or manage private group in bb). It is so helpful for build a complicate site without time consuming
When I have time I will look and see what I can do.

Reactions: hacgiay
He's legit I have activate wizard... Thanks big time

download (7).png
Here is a photo
All licenses that are sold are mine, proof of life and activate the license on the site and wordpress and have a direct update on the worpdress itself.

For people who may be interested.
  • You need to have been a member for a minimum of one month.
  • You need to have at least 20 posts.
  • Prior to donating, please PM @TassieNZ to confirm as even if you meet the above criteria, there are a few members on Babiato I would not trust.
A fully nulled version of CrocoBlock is now available via a Private PM Group and by donation. :)

A donation is a donation, so whatever the person is comfortable with. However, under $4 will be considered a joke. :)

It includes:
Crocoblock Wizard – Nulled and working
Jet Plugins Wizard – Nulled and working
18 Jet Plugins – Nulled and working
It also includes access to all the Dynamic Templates.

If interested let me know. These have been fully tested by @medw1311 and working 100%

For more information please PM me and put CrocoBlock in the subject.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
  • You need to have been a member for a minimum of two months.
A fully nulled version of CrocoBlock is now available via a Private PM Group and by donation. :)

A donation is a donation, so whatever the person is comfortable with. However $1 will be considered a joke. :)

It includes:

If interested let me know. These have been fully tested by @medw1311 and working 100%

Just to add that this DOES include the Dynamic Templates :)

• You need to have been a member for a minimum of two months.

A donation is a donation, so whatever the person is comfortable with. However $1 will be considered a joke. :)

It includes:

I can vouch for these guys, TassieNZ & medw1311 provide a great Crocoblock package!

I wanted it for the Dynamic Templates myself & it's all working 100%

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
I can vouch for these guys, TassieNZ & medw1311 provide a great Crocoblock package!

I wanted it for the Dynamic Templates myself & it's all working 100%
Thanks for the vouch but all the hard work on this one was down to the birthday boy @TassieNZ - I just offer what support I can in the private group :)

Reactions: Babak
  • You need to have been a member for a minimum of one month.
  • Prior to donating, please PM @TassieNZ to confirm as even if you meet the above criteria, there are a few members on Babiato I would not trust.

It includes:
It also includes access to all the Dynamic Templates.

@TassieNZ, can i have a test drive please? :LOL:
I will make an install video for this if needed !

@TassieNZ, can i have a test drive please? :LOL:
I will make an install video for this if needed !
LOL Gives new and extra meaning to the word cheapskate!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

However, even though we have full and detailed instructions, a video may be good for those who are visual learners.

I'll think about it! :)

• Angry
Reactions: Mscv50
LOL Gives new and extra meaning to the word cheapskate!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

However, even though we have full and detailed instructions, a video may be good for those who are visual learners.

I'll think about it! :)

Definition of cheapskate :
: a miserly or stingy personespecially : one who tries to avoid paying a fair share of costs or expenses.

So you think i am that kind of person ? well thank you son !

Definition of cheapskate :
: a miserly or stingy personespecially : one who tries to avoid paying a fair share of costs or expenses.

So you think i am that kind of person ? well thank you son !
Note the LOL!!!

Taz has a warped sense of humour!!! 🤣

And ............................... if you check your PM, I added you to the Group! 😛

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmadouaaka
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock