• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Anyone got Zolden Elementor WooCommerce Shop Template | Crocoblock?

I'm not actually sure how to safely export these.

Cant you just download it & add it here as a resource? Or upload it to mega or something.

Im shore it'll be quite popluar if it was added here. :)

Cant you just download it & add it here as a resource? Or upload it to mega or something.

Im shore it'll be quite popluar if it was added here. :)
It's not that easy - the only way to get it is installing it via the Croco Wizard on a live licenced site.

Could probably work via something like All in One WP Migration but I don't have time to check the security implications of that right now.

Reactions: blow
Ok m8 no worries, if you have got some free time & fancy taking a look one day that'll be great... (y)

It's not that easy - the only way to get it is installing it via the Croco Wizard on a live licenced site.

Could probably work via something like All in One WP Migration but I don't have time to check the security implications of that right now.
@TassieNZ do you have any ideas for a better way to share these dynamic Croco sites?

Yea have you got any ideads m8? @TassieNZ
It can be done, however not releasing this to the masses. I will do it via a Private PM Group (not setup yet) and by donation. :) Donation, is donation, so whatever the person is comfortable with. However $1 will be considered a joke. :)

It will include:
Crocoblock Wizard – Nulled and working
Jet Plugins Wizard – Nulled and working
18 Jet Plugins – Nulled and working

If interested let me know. These have been fully tested by @medw1311 and working 100%

Ok sounds interesting let me know when you set it up m8... :)

Just checking so it comes with this aswel:
Dynamic Templates 9 Design Templates 47 Interactive Popups 50

Just checking so it comes with this aswel:
Dynamic Templates 9 Design Templates 47 Interactive Popups 50
Yes it does as long as you follow the instructions provided by me in the Private PM Group :)

It can be done, however not releasing this to the masses. I will do it via a Private PM Group (not setup yet) and by donation. :) Donation, is donation, so whatever the person is comfortable with. However $1 will be considered a joke. :)

It will include:
Crocoblock Wizard – Nulled and working
Jet Plugins Wizard – Nulled and working
18 Jet Plugins – Nulled and working

If interested let me know. These have been fully tested by @medw1311 and working 100%

Hello, I am interested in this. How can I get it? what's the price and where can I pay. Thanks.

Can you elaborate please? I just registered on this forum because I saw this post. Yes I know I am new here, but don't want to spend the whole $750 license from Crocoblock.

What I need to do to meet the criteria?

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock