• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request: Addons Bundle for Lumise Product Designer

By the way, the version you posted of the addon bundle is 2.0, the lastest version is 3.0, what I am offering.
- https://king.ticksy.com/article/160...cmUOI3lKOsf-Or4bcDLANgTjXKhITEbd_pc8NalzkATcs

I have Printful Integration – Addon for Lumise Product Designer. Are you interested?
Yes i am interested but i need both of them plus i would need updates, do you own them ? will you provide updates ? What i am more interested in is to group buy those addons and than keep them updated here also because those are missing here.

Yes i am interested but i need both of them plus i would need updates, do you own them ? will you provide updates ? What i am more interested in is to group buy those addons and than keep them updated here also because those are missing here.
I do not promise updates; however, once purchased I will release to Babiato and the nullers will likely keep up to date. I have the Addon Bundle And Printful Integration.

I do not promise updates; however, once purchased I will release to Babiato and the nullers will likely keep up to date. I have the Addon Bundle And Printful Integration.
How nullers will keep it updated here when none here own it yet and you won't be providing any update ?

How nullers will keep it updated here when none here own it yet and you won't be providing any update ?
I said I do not promise any updates. Most of the time, I keep my items updated. I own themes and they have nulled them without my purchase code. Example, look in null request. I had the purchase code; however, all they needed were the files to null it.

Its up to you, I am not making money selling it so cheap. I am really giving it away in a since.

I said I do not promise any updates. Most of the time, I keep my items updated. I own themes and they have nulled them without my purchase code. Example, look in null request. I had the purchase code; however, all they needed were the files to null it.

Its up to you, I am not making money selling it so cheap. I am really giving it away in a since.
Can we do one thing, @TassieNZ is providing latest "Addons Bundle", i will buy "Dokan Addon" directly from CodeCanyon and you have "Printfull Addon".

And we all share here for free ?

Can we do one thing, @TassieNZ is providing latest "Addons Bundle", i will buy "Dokan Addon" directly from CodeCanyon and you have "Printfull Addon".

And we all share here for free ?
I have all 5, including the PHP Standalone Lusmise. Maybe we can do that; however, I was considering a making a bundle. If TassieNZ has version 3.0 of addon bundle nulled and you get Dokan, I can give Printful. You have credit in your envato account....

I have all 5, including the PHP Standalone Lusmise. Maybe we can do that; however, I was considering a making a bundle. If TassieNZ has version 3.0 of addon bundle nulled and you get Dokan, I can give Printful. You have credit in your envato account....
:)

Attachments

• codecanyon-addons-bundle-for-lumise-product-designer-25.08.20.zip
    242.3 KB · Views: 463
Yes @TassieNZ have 3.0 "Addons Bundle", i have $39 credit in my Envato Account so that would cover "Dokan Addon" (considering 50% discount offer running right now) and you have "Printful Addon".

If we all are agree to it than i can proceed to buy.

Yes @TassieNZ have 3.0 "Addons Bundle", i have $39 credit in my Envato Account so that would cover "Dokan Addon" (considering 50% discount offer running right now) and you have "Printful Addon".

If we all are agree to it than i can proceed to buy.
Once you formally request someone null your file after purchase in the request section, I will do the rest.

Once you formally request someone null your file after purchase in the request section, I will do the rest.
I can also null it. So i bought it, Here is the file i got (not nulled yet): - Link removed by staff, please remove your unique identity code from archive name -

Staff edit: proof of purchase can be sent by PM if something needs to be proved

Last edited by a moderator:
I can also null it. So i bought it, Here is the file i got (not nulled yet): - Link removed by staff, please remove your unique identity code from archive name -

I shall upload printful-integration-addon now, I do it the official why, by adding a resource. I try not to post downloads in my replies, just a habit.

I actually knew it whosoever edited this. I don't need the license, i always use cracked one even if i have license :geek:

I actually knew it whosoever edited this. I don't need the license, i always use cracked one even if i have license :geek:
Why to lose a license when updates are free for at least 1 year?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock