• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

{Request} Accessing wp-contents/upload directory

librakhan

Sep 20, 2020
I am paid member of a wordpress website and can download files when I logged in, I want to access /wp-content/uploads/ , is there any way to access that folder and download the media in bulk by inserting my paid credentials, any idea or software please. Many thanks

The directory is mostly restricted but if you found it to be accessible then it's your day.

Otherwise each download is linked with an unique token that is generated with your account and the file is delivered to you, if it matches with your token then it downloads otherwise not, and overall each download has unique value associated witb them. That makes them hard to access let aone download at all, but you can create a macro script that replicates your process and let it run in background so you can download the files(if the process is same)

AFAIK what you need is not possible at the moment, no software available but who knows there could be one. then good for you.

As for you can use this operator in search engine
"index of" site:yoursitename.ltd + keyword(if needed)

• Love
Reactions: librakhan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skarif
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock