• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] YITH MULTI CURRENCY SWITCHER FOR WOOCOMMERCE

Hello :) !
I was on the point to request this one too. Instead of creating another post, I second this request .
If this plugin can be useful to more people, then there'll be a hope for seeing a nulled version in a near future.
Until then, let's be patient ;).

Reactions: AKSakallı
Just to inform you that the plugin wasn't released by the yithemes yet. I contacted them and they told me the plugin should be release in the next weeks if everything goes as expected.

Hello everyone: ) !

I come to inform you that the plugin has just been released !

Link: https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-multi-currency-switcher-for-woocommerce

If someone from here have the ability to null it, Babiato will be the first community to have it.

Have a great day ;)

Please post the file at the Nulling Request Section here. Thank you

No, I didn't buy it.
I was just informing the community about the availability to the plugin because at the time where akbaba made his request, the plugin wasn't released yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock