• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] WP Site Importer

all in one wp migration is probably easier for you and its already nulled on here

Reactions: 3Lions
Thanks for your suggestion. This is a bit different as it has the ability to clone a page via inputting an URL and converting it to wordpress. I want it for that functionality. Going by the name of it you would actually think that it is a backup plugin but it isn't.

yeah i wonder if it functions like it says.
all i can really see is that it scrapes the text and links of pages and converts them to ur own wordpress pages, but i dont know whether itll copy the css/js etc.
i mean you could always use the good ol' httrack too.

Reactions: 3Lions
yeah i wonder if it functions like it says.
all i can really see is that it scrapes the text and links of pages and converts them to ur own wordpress pages, but i dont know whether itll copy the css/js etc.
i mean you could always use the good ol' httrack too.
Yesterday I signed up for the trial and I was dissapointed as it sort of replicates a page via different modules that injects the content,menu, images and new links into a page/post. In my case it didn't download the images and the menu was crap lol.

I gave this a try yesterday:

https://10web.io/ai-website-builder/

I was mightily impressed. It cloned a static landing page to wordpress but also does wordpress to wordpress. It does it so its then editable with elementor which comes included and trys to use the addons to replicate functions and adds them as sections. It got it around 85% right straight out of the box and would be a huge time saver.

The free trial is the online version. It has a trial thats 30 days free that gives access to the plugin and self hosted version but it needs a card. If perhaps @Bedo wanted to take a crack at this I would get the trial.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock