• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] WP Auto Poster v1.7 - Automate your site to publish, modify, and recycle content automatically.

worman

Babiato Lover
Mar 16, 2021

WP Auto Poster v1.7 - Automate your site to publish, modify, and recycle content automatically. codecanyon​

Script name : WP Auto Poster
Download link :
https://codecanyon.net/item/wp-auto-poster/23805990
Required additional plugin : No
Restrictions : Envato Username and Envato Purchase Code

Attachments

• codecanyon-wp-auto-poster-wordpress-plugin.zip
    211.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Sans titre.png

please note for your futur request , read the rules on babiato forum ! for my part if on your futur request you don't respect the rules I don't help you !

Attachments

• wp-auto-poster.zip
    211 KB · Views: 27
  • Wow
Reactions: inux2004 and krupuk
Sans titre.png

please note for your futur request , read the rules on babiato forum ! for my part if on your futur request you don't respect the rules I don't help you !
Enabled yes but not work

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 32
minor changes

Attachments

• wp-auto-poster.zip
    413.5 KB · Views: 96
  • Love
Reactions: Kamily

WP Auto Poster changelog​

*Licensed WP Auto Poster owners will get automatic updates through their WordPress admin.
= 1.8 = Released May 19th, 2022
* Added taxonomy operators in ‘Post Conditions’ tab.
* Added ability to set a random post author in ‘Post Actions’ tab.
* Added ‘private’ to possible post statuses to select.
* Multisite fix.
* Replaced date function with date_i18n in some places to support multiple languages.

WP Auto Poster v1.8 UNTOUCHED​

Attachments

• codecanyon-wp-auto-poster-wordpress-plugin v1.8.zip
    212.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: Kamily
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock