• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Voxel Theme - Create Dynamic Websites with WordPress

Graphic46

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Babiato members. i discovered new theme on fb. this theme now on BETA. made by the creators of the MyListing theme.
It would be nice to test it. anyone download this theme? Thanks.

yes you are right but this theme is more than a theme. a framework for dynamic websites. so it makes elementor worth using.
what makes it differnt rom the billion other elementor powered themes out there? I'm frankly not interested in anything elementor anymore. imagine having to live with a few hundred sites in the future all using elementor and breaking every time elementor gets an update.

That what i am waiting for too. Any one who have subscribed and downloaded, please help to us. Thank you

Don't use this for your site at this time, there's too many missing features and bugs. Theme has a lot of potential though.

Reactions: Graphic46
Yeah u r right. Gonna open a Nullling Request ;)
Sorry to sound horrible but seen many requests turn into nulling with lots of pages for it, so better off just putting in own nulling request. 😉

Reactions: MO737
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock