• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] The Futur - Operating System

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisrandall

Banned User
May 29, 2022
Title: The Futur - Operating System
Link: https://thefutur.com/course/operating-system

1655750967366.png

Operating System​

Operating System is an all-in-one template to manage projects, clients, and sales for your agency, studio, or freelance business. Powered by Notion.
  • Manage your creative projects, clients, and teams
  • Track and improve your sales process (CRM)
  • Optimize your content creation process
  • Store important documents, contacts, and files
  • Make spreadsheets a thing of the past
  • …. all built and preconfigured in Notion

Stressful project experiences don't create happy clients.
Even if you’re comfortable with the “magic” of your creative process, your clients may be feeling lost, confused, and stressed. Unhappy clients lead to an unhappy bottom line. If you notice any of these patterns, your project management system may be failing:
  • Clients ask for too many revisions or delay feedback
  • Your projects take a lot longer than planned
  • Clients try to take control of the creative process
  • Your projects don’t profit as much as they should
62aace97e7237c4fb080aca8_OpSys-Benefit-One.jpg

It’s hard to navigate when you feel like you’re under water.​

Your creative business requires clear communication, attention to detail, and the ability focus on several things at the same time. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when you have several projects running at once, even especially if you work with a team. You may need a new way to work if you’re experiencing any of these red flags:
  • Having trouble focusing on what’s important now
  • Struggling to keep track of details between projects
  • Feeling like you have so much to do, the work day never ends
  • Not feeling confident when talking about your creative process
62aace9d4a07ff380a5563a9_OpSys-Benefit-Two.jpg

Finding the right set of tools to run your creative business is tough.​

Today’s business and project management solutions can fall short of what a growing studio needs. You can stitch multiple digital products together, but this can be expensive and time consuming to maintain. Ideally, you’d want to do everything in one place:
  • Track and improve your sales process (CRM)
  • Manage your creative projects, clients, and teams
  • Optimize creating social media content
  • Store important documents, contacts, and files
  • Centralize communication and access to information
  • Make spreadsheets a thing of the past
62ab473924b4f610af1725ea_OpSys-Benefit-03.jpg

Stay busy doing what you love... not doing busywork.​

OpSys is the complete blueprint for streamlining your creative business. You’ll be able to run projects with less stress, optimize your sales process, & save time for what’s really important. Best of all, OpSys is powered by Notion: an adaptable workspace designed for flexibility and power.

62aadea36981121e3489ad21_OpSys-Clean-Devices.jpg

Manage Projects & Tasks​

Using preconfigured databases, you’ll be able to start a new project, schedule workflows, and create assignable tasks with a single click. Adopt our existing workflows, or adapt them to your process: it’s infinitely customizable within Notion.

Track Sales & Deal Flow​

What gets measured improves. And with our simplified CRM, you can track how well your sales process performs. Start by using our sales process with an itemized task list at each stage of the deal flow, and customize it to your needs.

Keep It All On Hand​

Store contact information, meeting notes, feedback conversations, moodboards, documents, and spreadsheets all in one centralized location. Then keep everything in view with customizable dashboards designed for each business area.

So many new members jumping on to a want this for free when they have hardly given any contribution back. 😒

Read Babiato rules fully and do not make your first few posts wants or needs and get active in Babiato.

Reactions: anymoment
So many new members jumping on to a want this for free when they have hardly given any contribution back. 😒

Read Babiato rules fully and do not make your first few posts wants or needs and get active in Babiato.
brah, my account was wiped off the books due to the incident

brah, my account was wiped off the books due to the incident

A lot were including mine, so just have to suck it in, take it on the chin and get back out there being active.

Have to be cruel to be kind as some new 'new' members will try the same approach to get around restrictions and other requirements.

I would contribute to that but someone else would need to set it up as my old account was wiped and I can't create GB threads
Totally new here so no idea what you guys are talking about. Just joined Babiato around March of this year then Babiato went down a few months later.

But I'm willing to contribute. So fill me in on how we can get that arranged

Long live!

The Futur is having a 4th of July sale offering 20% off everything including this pre-order which comes out to
$47.20. It will be $99 next week. Coupon code JUL4

So why should we wait for a GB when I can just buy it now and wait to get 9 others with $5 each to pitch in?

Reactions: andfx
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock