• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Shop Builder For WooCommerce

Divi Shop Builder For WooCommerce v2.0.13

No permission to download
bobsmith updated Divi Shop Builder For WooCommerce with a new update entry:

Update New Version

Version 1.1.31 - March 30, 2022
  • Improved: pagination link structure in Woo Shop + module

Version 1.1.30 - March 29, 2022
  • Fix issue with Page Type setting in Woo Notice module (Divi built-in) when Divi Shop Builder is active - the selected option displayed in the visual builder may change when Divi Shop Builder is activated (this fix is for the checkout page)

Version 1.1.29 - March 28, 2022
  • Fix issue with Page Type setting...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Tar_03 and chezzz
Well, license is not necessary for use this... but if you want to bypass that screen, follow this steps in divi-shop-builder.php

1) Search for "ags_divi_wc_has_license_key()" and replace for "true".
2) Save the file.
3) zip all files again.
4) Upload zip to plugins.

Good luck!

Reactions: chezzz
Hi, I tried several times, I still don't have access to the plugin because of the license. Can you make me a screen please ? @plfiumi All those who manage to use the plugin how did you do it ? @Babak

Reactions: sheikhirfan
Hello champions
How to null and replace " ags_divi_wc_has_license_key()" for "true". Would really appreciate your guidance and help. I am a newbie in coding and webdevelopment.

I succeeded, there are two times "ags_divi_wc_has_license_key()" in the file divi-shop-builder.php
Thanks
Can you please make us understand how to do it? Through Screen shots or code replacement. Would really appreciate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock