• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(REQ) Product Feed Elite by adtribes

hello, after a small sec research i found that if you edit the source by inspect you can enable the premium settings buttons like this below... (this is my personal research and someone with more xperience can find a permanent solution)

Attachments

• papak2.jpg
    papak2.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 70
  • papak3.jpg
    papak3.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 70
  • papak4.jpg
    papak4.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 69

Product Feed PRO for WooCommerce ELITE Version

I also need this - its 100x more powerful then the lame Google Feed plugins

Last edited:
hello, after a small sec research i found that if you edit the source by inspect you can enable the premium settings buttons like this below...

Thank you for the hint. Actually no one "has" the Elite versions because everyone can download it free as there are no two versions of this plugin.

I am not a programmer so I needed some hours to get it working.

I removed all "license" crap from several files and written in the database "true" for the license. I removed ...key.js there should be no further remote check. However I am sure I did much more then necessary so I do not know what exactly made it working.

A programmer could obviousely easily null it.

Mybe setting true in database and edit out ........key.js would already be enough. I dont know I removed the whole license tab and all nag messages and just everything.

To see if its working you have to test if the extra fields are actually there in product editor. Because first I could enable the switches but the fields still didnt show up.

PS: actually editing the database in myphp got it working, I still cannot use all switches from admin.

Last edited:
PS: actually editing the database in myphp got it working, I still cannot use all switches from admin.
Where are the database files located? What are they called? I can only see a couple entries for this plugin and none contain licencing info as you are suggesting. cheers

Can you give us a walkthrough to null the newer versions?? Thank you

Comment with // or /* bla */, or manually add string to variables in lines:

- woocommerce-sea.php: lines 130, 131, 907, 916 <> 925, 3603, 3604, 3608 <> 3614, 3619, 3624

- js/woosea_key.js: lines 30, 36, 43, 44, 46, 47

- classes/class-activate.php: lines 1880, 1881, 1884, 1887 <> 1893, 1987, 1904

You can also download a fresh 7.1.5 from wp repository and compare (notepad++, winmerge, etc) these 3 files with nulled 7.1.5 below

you play hard br
Comment with // or /* bla */, or manually add string to variables in lines:

- woocommerce-sea.php: lines 130, 131, 907, 916 <> 925, 3603, 3604, 3608 <> 3614, 3619, 3624

- js/woosea_key.js: lines 30, 36, 43, 44, 46, 47

- classes/class-activate.php: lines 1880, 1881, 1884, 1887 <> 1893, 1987, 1904

You can also download a fresh 7.1.5 from wp repository and compare (notepad++, winmerge, etc) these 3 files with nulled 7.1.5 below
you play hard bro <3

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock