[REQ] - PremiumPress Dating Theme

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
Your version is old so I won't spend time nulling.

Please wait. Maybe 15 minutes. :)

TassieNZ

Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
If you have an old, non functioning version installed, remove it totally - all parts and bits!!! Totally clean slate would be best. Then fully test this and report back.

PremiumPress Dating Theme v10.3.9 NULLED
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TassieNZ :)

fahadbutt700

Jan 6, 2021
If you have an old, non functioning version installed, remove it totally - all parts and bits!!! Totally clean slate would be best. Then fully test this and report back.

i am not able to download from that link you provide .please upload on mega or derive then upload .
thanks in Advance

genzhi

Jan 11, 2021
sended him in pm. Guys does anybody have any plugins?(except page builder)

Last edited:
Reactions: TassieNZ

genzhi

Jan 11, 2021

Hi Tassie, i checked almost all functions, and found that profile edition(not user edition) page is not working, after registration, do you have same issue?

TassieNZ

Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
Hi Tassie, i checked almost all functions, and found that profile edition(not user edition) page is not working, after registration, do you have same issue?
I don't have any issues as have never used it! You'll have to wait for someone to reply who is! :)

• Love
Reactions: genzhi and Babak

vpal6180

Jan 31, 2021
is anyone have premiumpress theme plugin package, need a payment plugin for a dating theme, need payu plugin or cc avenue plugin only for a dating theme, anyone have? .,

P

pawan001

PayUMoney Plugin
This WordPress plugin will enable PayUMoney payments on your PremiumPress website.

This free WordPress plugin is designed for PremiumPress Version 10 themes only. It will not work with other themes.

need this plugin plz
sir any one help please i want to add payu money plugin in my theme please help any one