• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] PHP Script Multi file host in one click and gdrive player and sharer

check this link https://driveace.in/
links with multi file support https://driveace.in/file/iamKkg5RYA

please share this script
its a gdrive sharer and online player
it uploads gdrive's file to multiple file hosting servers like
zippyshare, multiup , mirrorace , desiupload ,indishare, uptobox , doodstream
in a single click

driveace.PNG
bro tell me the exact name, and link to buy it , then i will share it

This Script is Not For Sell, I am the owner of this Script, I Just told High Price So user Will Not Irritate Again And Again :) Mind it
Hehehe before you, there is another one who is the owner of this code, don't mind I know the real owner🤫🤫

🤫🤫still you are hiding something isn't? I know the real guy he's not from india as well as, the real owner is someone else, you just optimized his code and Added few features 👌👌😆😆

And by the way I am not talking about yuudrive script owner, hope you will understand whom I am talking about there is another guy.. I know everything

🤫🤫still you are hiding something isn't? I know the real guy he's not from india as well as, the real owner is someone else, you just optimized his code and Added few features 👌👌😆😆
Actually No. It Might Be Looks Similar But it's Completely Different in Functions, Getting a Simple Bootstrap Doesn't Mean that that it Was actually done by someone else, you can get Plenty of Normal Sharer Script on anywhere, and No one is Looking For that,

Because No Special Features There, only Login to Download and this can be Done by anyone who knows little bit coding.

and Tell Me one thing, Why you are interested on this Script,

1. Login to Download [Plenty Available], Really No one Cares
2. Mirrors and Direct Download [This is What Makes Different]

I Have nothing to do, I got Some information, so i am here to aware, Because Lots of Scammers are already in the Market, who are selling Fake Copy.

Don't Waste your Money, that's all

Yes you didn't mentioned the real guy and I know it's not the only bootstrap work, there are multiple mirror Options as well as direct download function was also available 🌝

Yes you didn't mentioned the real guy and I know it's not the only bootstrap work, there are multiple mirror Options as well as direct download function was also available 🌝
Seriously, then Go and Grab, I will Be Happy if You Will get 😀

Yeh, but likewise I will not mentioned that I owned this code, just a simplicity is that it is optimized and added few features by me😌

The script is just famous because it is used by someone who have healthy user's otherwise people don't care about script they just want to generate download link as they did in old times

Yeh, but likewise I will not mentioned that I owned this code, just a simplicity is that it is optimized and added few features by me😌
Hehehehe, It's all about Modification.
People Want this Script Because of Modification.

And if You are good In coding then You can also Make one. There is nothing Called Rocket science,

As i Had Already told You, some people's are selling Fake copy By attaching my script Screenshots.

I Just told them to if you had developed then give Your own Brand, Don't Make Fool by Giving Name of another Domain Names.

I guess that you are on my Telegram Group

Soon or later people are smart they gonna have better script, so a lie for that script isn't fair?
True, there is No Doubt, if someone had done already then Why You Can't.

And there are already Better Scripts s in Market already available .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock