• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get 1 TB storage lifetime

Get 1Tb free storage online.

Open the link and download the app, signup in the app. You will get 1TB storage.

Now you can log in on your PC or mobile where ever you want to use the storage. you can use Mobile, PC applications or Web Applications.

1660073090957.png

As stated by Babiato rules, have removed your additional referral part of the link.

Moved to giveaways too.

As stated by Babiato rules, have removed your additional referral part of the link.

Moved to giveaways too.
good job ))))
Anybody have try to upload on terabox some important files? ))

TeraBox has a lucrative model where you pay nothing for 1TB of cloud storage with ads or you can subscribe to its premium tier for 2TB storage and there are no ads there.

TeraBox is a renamed service that went by the name Dubox and it is now owned by Flextech Inc. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find FlexTech Inc’s origin but since Dubox was a Chinese company, TeraBox is likely the same.

Coming back to what’s the secret behind such free service is because TeraBox treats its customer’s user data as “user material”.

This includes photos, videos, audio, files, and documents that users have uploaded on its server and TeraBox can use it to share with third-party service providers including IT and customer support to help it serve its customers better.

What this essentially means is that TeraBox will use the data uploaded on its cloud storage to share with participating third-party companies. This is a pointer on why you shouldn’t be choosing TeraBox in the first place because it is a major red flag.

Although there’s no mention of China anywhere, Dubox’s previous privacy policy did mention that it stored the user data on servers based in Hong Kong and China.

For those who don’t know, you shouldn’t trust Chinese servers as storing data on these servers means the data is less secure. Currently, the privacy policy states that the data is stored in Japan.

Also, Chinese bigwig, Baidu is involved in Dubox and since TeraBox is literally a rebranded version, it is highly likely Baidu is involved in TeraBox as well.

When I did a bit of research, I found out that Dubox’s earliest Chinese version used a tactic called Kidnapping Sales. Here, they offer a similar 1TB of free storage and since free space for a lifetime is lucrative, people started storing all the data on the cloud.

However, the service soon released premium tiers and halved the download speeds to 50 Kb/s. This meant users who wanted to download their 1TB (approx) data would have to spend days if not hours to download data at 50Kb/s or they can pay for the premium tier for ultra-fast downloads.

If you check out TeraBox’s subscription tiers, you will find out there are no ultra-fast downloads on the normal tier while the premium tier has one. You can check out the next section to compare both tiers.

@Shadyd12

They are banking on people not looking too much into it and just see the offer and go wow must have it.
Fools rush in without checking out first and before they sign up to anything.😉

@Shadyd12

They are banking on people not looking too much into it and just see the offer and go wow must have it.
Fools rush in without checking out first and before they sign up to anything.😉
Yes, IMO mega is the best. You can create multiple accounts.

Moved to giveaways too.
Thanks

i have use this terabox about 6 month.. i love it
their desktop app more lighter today than before.

for me
the cons:
- limit file size upload
- download shared data must logon first (have account)
- only can register with "known-email-address"

the pro:
- download shared data must logon first (have account)<-- make people difficult to get our files shared link, i little bit fences for stolen data
- traffic up and down from my isp is good enough
- uptime is good for me, i never failed to reach them
- only can register with "known-email-address" ( you cant use disposable email,)
- free

idk
- security
- data privacy shared ( but this is mentioned on their TOS), look like good but who knows, even google used our data for their money-machine

i dont care about:
- privacy : for me, when we goes to internet, we must ready for that, same think with when you go outside your house. some people will reveal your underwear :p

btw
i think this thread is not for review purpose
since OP actually trying to get referal benefit actually ( that i already proof it .... not working ) :)

• Love
Reactions: xreguale
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock