• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Need Project 24 May 2021 updated course - Income school 2021

http://downarchive.org/e-books/video-training/559519-project-24-income-school-2021-up3.html
For anyone how wants to download it and doesn't have premium
just go to
https://debrid-link.com and make an account (free)
this site is basically giving you a download link with a speed of premium host
(it supports only uploaded.net for the free version)
(free user: 4GB/day - 2 links/day)
you copy paste the link u wants from downarchive.org to the debrid-link.com and just like that u can download your file with a higher speed

Reactions: suvi39 and snk7291
http://downarchive.org/e-books/video-training/559519-project-24-income-school-2021-up3.html
For anyone how wants to download it and doesn't have premium
just go to
https://debrid-link.com and make an account (free)
this site is basically giving you a download link with a speed of premium host
(it supports only uploaded.net for the free version)
(free user: 4GB/day - 2 links/day)
you copy paste the link u wants from downarchive.org to the debrid-link.com and just like that u can download your file with a higher speed
Thanks for the info. :)

Reactions: Pixell
Yes, I tried 7zip, WinRar, and HJ Splits. I got the same error on every individual .rar file
I did manage to download update 3, it took soo much time, and I opened it with 7 zip. But I am confused. I don't see stuff they have mention in therir youtube videos

I did manage to download update 3, it took soo much time, and I opened it with 7 zip. But I am confused. I don't see stuff they have mention in therir youtube videos

Modules 26 and onwards are new additions. But the May update is specifically module 31 the blogging course. At the start he says "forget everything we taught you in the past modules this is the new way". Module 37 also has the new stuff for winning answer targets.

Reactions: Lizardoo
Modules 26 and onwards are new additions. But the May update is specifically module 31 the blogging course. At the start he says "forget everything we taught you in the past modules this is the new way". Module 37 also has the new stuff for winning answer targets.
Are updates 1 and 2 also from 2021?

Are updates 1 and 2 also from 2021?
No, updates 1 and 2 are the previous ones from 2020. Update 3 is what this one is being called.

Could you please also upload the course files to a Google Drive or Mega link?

Everybody on this thread will be delighted!

No, updates 1 and 2 are the previous ones from 2020. Update 3 is what this one is being called.

Could you please also upload the course files to a Google Drive or Mega link?

Everybody on this thread will be delighted!
My Upload is so slow that it says 18 hours for everything to upload

I did manage to download update 3, it took soo much time, and I opened it with 7 zip. But I am confused. I don't see stuff they have mention in their youtube videos
i've downloaded all 14 from uploaded net but getting error while extracting. any solution?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock