• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Need Hosting for music streaming - DMCA Free

DESIGN-GENIE

Sep 24, 2018
DE
Hello,

I need a good offshore hoster for music streaming service.
The genre is Reggae, Dancehall, Dub, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, Afrobeats..

The project doesnt start yet, that's why I currently don't buy expensive hosting packages but what is better for me to start? Shared Host, or Virtual server or really Dedicated?
Has anyone ever had experience with a host that tolerates music streaming and offers good prices and support?

Currently have a package at Flaunt7.com, but the CPU runs at normal use over 70-80%.
Wanted to build something on Wordpress..

I am very grateful for all your ideas and help! :)

A good idea would be to have the music script and website separate :) Did you sign up on my hosting recently? We've just had a new music website pop up :D

Yes, that's exactly what I had in mind.
Music should be streamed exclusively, but no download.

Yesterday I saw the offer on your site, but I was still undecided because I don't know what dimensions that assumes. :sneaky:

Every hoster wants to sell me the biggest packages... :unsure:

High LVE server has pretty decent, I haven't had any negative reviews from it, and I'm always thinking of new features and upgrading the hardware.

Okay, but you do not offer server hosting at a high level? or I didnt see them

Is it allowed to upload and stream over you?
I do not like to make an offer that leaves me unclear how much I can consume in the end.
Unfortunately I can not estimate the consumption, the experience for this comes later.

Yeah the bandwidth is unlimited you can stream as much as you want, storage is also unlimited if its for files regarding the website. Personal files are strictly forbidden from been uploaded eg. anything what is not use publicly

You need to purchase either a VPS or Dedicated Server for the media files and trans-coding. Standard Hosting sites are going to have 1 Core and 1 GIG of RAM which will not be enough to stream a lot at once.

No such thing as Truly unlimited storage and bandwidth. I offer both for my web hosting, but it follows under the fair use policy. No way in hell do I have an infinite amount storage and bandwidth, but the average person hosting a single website will never go over the limit. I just give the client piece of mind knowing they do not have to worry about a limit.

So would advise a separate server for the music and a affordable VPS for your website. What your wanting to do doesn't seem like something shared hosting will do.

Also if this is custom music you shouldn't worry about DMCA, but if it is copyrighted material I am sure there are site like spotify that will work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock