• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Req Minera minimalist woo theme 20823717

Yes sir, have used Jupiter before~
Minera for specific type store to resell, hopefully~
I like Salient too, great theme that one.

have some theme's I;ll upload @ weekend for all = Bryte/Truemag/Flora.
Should i just send zips to you, simplest?

Reactions: Babak
Yes sir, have used Jupiter before~
Minera for specific type store to resell, hopefully~
I like Salient too, great theme that one.

have some theme's I;ll upload @ weekend for all = Bryte/Truemag/Flora.
Should i just send zips to you, simplest?
thanks i create resource for https://babia.to/resources/truemag-ad-adsense-optimized-magazine-wordpress-theme.3022/

for your other themes you can create your resource too
very easy
read here: https://babia.to/threads/read-before-create-new-resouces.1236/
your resource get review before publish

Hi Babak

2 things.
1 - I've taken your advice, and am about to use Jupiter in a build. I loaded Jupiter X however theme is asking for Activation code. I Know I saw you post something before on activating Jupiter but for the life of me I cant find that thread to see what it was. Pls do let me know on that, or if i should use 6.1.6 instead of X.
2 - uploads. I went to the resource you set for me - Tks again!~ for Truemag, but at that time I couldn't see how to uplaod. I'm grabbing a few other items and will load at weekend. Real busy right now, thankfully

If you can guide me on Jupiter, my friend, that would be awesome!
Best
Blake

Reactions: Babak
Hi Babak

2 things.
1 - I've taken your advice, and am about to use Jupiter in a build. I loaded Jupiter X however theme is asking for Activation code. I Know I saw you post something before on activating Jupiter but for the life of me I cant find that thread to see what it was. Pls do let me know on that, or if i should use 6.1.6 instead of X.
2 - uploads. I went to the resource you set for me - Tks again!~ for Truemag, but at that time I couldn't see how to uplaod. I'm grabbing a few other items and will load at weekend. Real busy right now, thankfully

If you can guide me on Jupiter, my friend, that would be awesome!
Best
Blake
sry i forgot to replay :d
about jupiter im not test it i read review and just see demos :D
about nulling Give me some time
thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock