• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Mega.nz unlimited account

alexmisaila

Without any interest
Banned User
Hi,
somebody has an unlimited Mega account, and want to share it with me?...Or some method to disable the download limit.
I've seen a few months ago a thread to get unlimited account, but I can't find it anymore.
I want to download xxxxGB so the limit of 50GB is useles for me.
If someone have a personal account and want to share it, send me a PM, don't share it on public.
Thanks.

Reactions: Mann Ross
Download limits you can remove by using a vpn.
Each time you get to the daily Mega limit, Simply change the vpn location, and update the Mega page. Do not close the page!. Just update page.
I know that "trick" but honestly, in my opinion, not worth it.... This is my internet speed:
1604057352106.png
Using VPN, proxy, sock5 the speed drops to 100Mbs or little more....

Yes, this can be done using VPN. I've seen it in the past being done with Windscribe. Just use the Mega desktop app, copy and paste the links, and download them. When the daily limit is reached, simply refresh the VPN, and restart the Mega app.

I know that "trick" but honestly, in my opinion, not worth it.... This is my internet speed:
1604057352106.png
Hmmm, besides that trick, I doubt there's another way.

download MEGAsync, register a user acct with temp mail, download the file, when it showed D/w Limit notice, open vpn, restart the app and let the magic work!

1604057352106.png
wow where r u, i want live this country
we, Let's quit these jobs.

Attachments

• speed.png
    speed.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: alexmisaila
i got full speed everytime.. 10mb/s dw speed in average... download 100 gb files within an hours with vpn. hahaha
Sadly I suffer similar result to the OP when I use VPN. Guess either wait for the donor, or go the VPN route and just be patient.

1604057352106.png
Seeing your download and upload speeds generates only one emotion in some of us: ENVY

What country is that? To also realize that your stats is about two years ago makes the envy corrosive :ROFLMAO:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock