• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ ] Grow - Project Management CRM With Invoicing Estimates Leads And Tasks

Hi all,

Today I ordered Grow - Project Management CRM With Invoicing Estimates Leads And Tasks at codecanyon.
I will info babak where to download the file.

Reactions: enyacan
Hi all,

Today I ordered Grow - Project Management CRM With Invoicing Estimates Leads And Tasks at codecanyon.

Awesome bro, thank you very much. I'm waiting

Also i think you can upload it here. i upload files under the req topic and didnt warned by admins.

It is a good for small teams or freelancers. i just wanna try it. Looks amazing.

Official Page

If someone have, please share.
i want it too if you want to buy it we can buy it together
Looking for it too!
🙋‍♂️If someone can share it would be wonderful!.
You already bought it (y) Good luck
Really? Pls share it @mohashamoon :)
Hi all,

Awesome bro, thank you very much. I'm waiting

Also i think you can upload it here. i upload files under the req topic and didnt warned by admins.

Reactions: csancak and enyacan
I'm having issues when trying to install on a different folder (e.g. public_html/projects), it keeps looking for folder permissions on root (looking only for public_html and ignoring the "projects" folder). Any hints about how to fix it?

Try in a subdomain, and set the permissions with Filezilla

When installing under a subdomain, I get a Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /**/**/**/index.php on line 61.

The code is:

61. $app->bind('path.base', function () {
62. return __DIR__;
63. });

When installing under a subdomain, I get a Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /**/**/**/index.php on line 61.

The code is:

61. $app->bind('path.base', function () {
62. return __DIR__;
63. });

Fixed. I've downgraded my php version. I was using 7.3. Thanks!

Reactions: GambitSteel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock