[REQ] Galaxy - Magazine & Responsive Blogger Template

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stevan Makali

Nov 3, 2020
Check my changes on my blog: https://kenyatechs.blogspot.com/
FACTS it's a very tedious process and actually, it's playing around with the Code.
On the template Layout, You Have to Disable the FOLLOW US
Again on the Template Layout Leave the About Us Title Blank and Upload your Logo There. Then Insert the Code
If this works for you Well and Good. If it doesn't you'll need to trace the code with the issue

Stevan Makali

Nov 3, 2020
Thx bro.. do you have the other premium themes from pikitemplates ?
Open the file with WORDPAD then COPY the CODE and PASTE on your BLOGGER HTML. But you MUST DELETE the CODE on your BLOGGER HTML then you PASTE MY CODE. But since I don't know what template you are using currently, MY ADVISE is first COPY your HTML on your BLOGGER and paste it on WORDPAD and save as TEXT. Then you CAN COPY MY code using WORDPAD and PASTE it on YOUR BLOGGER HTML.

CoderDavil

Trusted Uploader
Oct 7, 2020
Open the file with WORDPAD then COPY the CODE and PASTE on your BLOGGER HTML. But you MUST DELETE the CODE on your BLOGGER HTML then you PASTE MY CODE. But since I don't know what template you are using currently, MY ADVISE is first COPY your HTML on your BLOGGER and paste it on WORDPAD and save as TEXT. Then you CAN COPY MY code using WORDPAD and PASTE it on YOUR BLOGGER HTML.
Can you decode pikitemplate footer encoded code?

Stevan Makali

Nov 3, 2020
Your footer not showing well🌚
I think you just hide footer by css or anything.. But i need to remove like premium.. But i can't decode he's encoded code
Yes the trick was to hide the code I believe the Long List of Encrypted Code is a heck to decrypt or bypass being redirected to premium homepage. But if you can make the footer better than mine I'll be glad to have the CODE