• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Req Easypaisa payment gateway

rajamsaddique

Trusted Uploader
Banned User
May 26, 2022
Pakistan
Hello Babiato Family i need developer who help me to integrate easypaisa and jazzcash payment gateway into active ecommerce addon

Hello Babiato Family i need developer who help me to integrate easypaisa and jazzcash payment gateway into active ecommerce addon
Hello Bro, did you try offline payment addons - you can add custom payment option and name JAZZCASH or EASYPaisa etc. but if you want to integrate with JAZZCASH then you may need custom work...

I have some code in my mind, and will configure soon, but not the time limit at the moment, because doing some of customized work already for Active Ecommerce Designs and some Extras in the Script... also some work Classifier Script.. so hope you understand and accept my apology

Hello dear friend yes j tried offline payment but it is not working like it has to be. I understand busy schedule

@DaniPia dear sir i tried to contact you on your whatsapp but it is still offline but i saw daily you are using babiato. If you don't want want to help please just reply. So i can contact someone else please reply this mesg

@DaniPia dear sir i tried to contact you on your whatsapp but it is still offline but i saw daily you are using babiato. If you don't want want to help please just reply. So i can contact someone else please reply this mesg
Hi, as already message you about the reason, that my nephew un-expectedly died in USA, and I was there for funeral, back to home yesterday night - this account is using by me and my boy too at as family - he did not reply any of messages belonging to me. Anyway if you are in the position not to wait, then you please try someone else ....

Because at the moment, hard for me to at rush, that's why I said before continuieing at the start.. I am just trying to help without any cost as I already said, but due to unexpected sad circumstances I was out of country.

Apology for any inconvinience - Hope you accept my apology.

• Sad
Reactions: rajamsaddique
Hi, as already message you about the reason, that my nephew un-expectedly died in USA, and I was there for funeral, back to home yesterday night - this account is using by me and my boy too at as family - he did not reply any of messages belonging to me. Anyway if you are in the position not to wait, then you please try someone else ....

Because at the moment, hard for me to at rush, that's why I said before continuieing at the start.. I am just trying to help without any cost as I already said, but due to unexpected sad circumstances I was out of country.

Apology for any inconvinience - Hope you accept my apology.
Sir please don't apologize. Please read my last message in babiato.co. I trust you and i am very thankful to you for your support and free service. I did mistake to update code. Then i come to know that you did working there

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock