• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Divi login account for downloading a clean fresh divi builder

airballoon

Oct 16, 2020
Hello guys, i know that this might be a long shot to get an answer on my question, since i'm new and all. I just found out about this website in Reddit and i'm actualy surprised i didn't find this forum way earlier :O
I've been browsing a bit and seen that this is a super active forum (which i like and convinces me to stay) :D

Anywaaaay back to my question hahaha,. I'm just wondering if any of you know where I can a buy a cheap Divi theme account or somehow get the login details? I know that there is API/username we can buy or get easily, but I want the actual account to their website.

The only reason i want to login to their website, it to just download a clean fresh install of DIVI builder from their website and that's it.
I've seen many Divi version we can download when we Google "Divi builder free download", but i'm afraid they will be filled with viruses :(

if you guys know where to get one, please let me know :D

Regards

Yes you are dreaming if you think someone is going to give you free access to their Divi Account.

If you are just wanting a fresh, clean, untouched version, then ...

Attachments

• Divi-4.6.6.zip
    9.6 MB · Views: 38
Or if you want an API key you can contact @Danz who will sell you one very cheaply and can be trusted.

Yes you are dreaming if you think someone is going to give you free access to their Divi Account.
Yeah i know, that why it was a long shot :(

If you are just wanting a fresh, clean, untouched version, then ...
Wow thank you very much!! Is this directly from their website? :D
I'm going to scan it on Virustotal just to be sure :)

Or if you want an API key you can contact @Danz who will sell you one very cheaply and can be trusted.

Can we still download all the themes and update the plugin when using an API key, even though divi might be nulled?

@TassieNZ was very kind to upload the latest version, but would we still be able to update the plugin when using that? :D

Yeah i know, that why it was a long shot :(

Wow thank you very much!! Is this directly from their website? :D
I'm going to scan it on Virustotal just to be sure :)

Can we still download all the themes and update the plugin when using an API key, even though divi might be nulled?

@TassieNZ was very kind to upload the latest version, but would we still be able to update the plugin when using that? :D
When you have access to the API key you get the latest downloads from the Elegant Themes Servers so it wouldn't be the nulled version you were using. You'd get all the templates too.

When you have access to the API key you get the latest downloads from the Elegant Themes Servers so it wouldn't be the nulled version you were using. You'd get all the templates too.

Thank you very much! I tried to find @Danz thread about him selling API keys and how much they are, but i could't find it. Do he have a thread? :)

Ohh and by the way thank you very much again @TassieNZ for the plugin! It worked perfectly! :D

Reactions: TassieNZ
Thank you very much! I tried to find @Danz thread about him selling API keys and how much they are, but i could't find it. Do he have a thread? :)

Ohh and by the way thank you very much again @TassieNZ for the plugin! It worked perfectly! :D
Check PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock