• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ: CRM for WHMCS

jonpwatson5

May 19, 2019
Does anybody have a CRM for WHMCS? Ideally, I would like to be able to record everything about my clients in one place.

I did a quick search online and found one on Modules Garden - anyone have nulled?

I'm also open to suggestions.

Thanks everyone!

WHMCS is a billing platform, not a CRM.

It would be useful to be able to log all client activity on their account, such as phone correspondence etc.

WHMCS is a billing platform, not a CRM.

It would be useful to be able to log all client activity on their account, such as phone correspondence etc.
WHMCS has all of the features that you've mentioned. The ticketing system will create automatic history of email communication.

There's also a "Notes" section in the client profile where you can store additional info, such as call transcripts etc.

I understand I can log it as a note, but it would be useful to have proper functionality for it.

I did come across a module, but it doesn't seem to be available any longer :(

Yeah, I guess there's not much you can do, other than bend WHMCS to work to your needs. Other than that, there's a premium plugin https://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/crm

A bit overkill if you ask me, WHMCS is more of a "already-customer" relationship management system, that CRM addon looks to be more of a sales / lead generation element.. good for some I guess, but not for the vast majority of hosting providers who simply rely on having clients register an account first.

Good luck on your search, but I imagine the standard features of WHMCS are good enough for most people.

Thanks - I agree it does do pretty much everything I wanted, and I could have a separate CRM system and do notes, it would have just been nice if I could have got hold of that call logging one as that's the main feature I'm after.

If I was a good enough developer I'd write one myself :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock