• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] CoinPayments Pay Module for TokenLite – Online Crypto Payment Addon

I'll buy this if someone will give me some guidance on how to null it.

@Babak , @TassieNZ , @White Devil , @juanready , @phpcore

I invested $10,000 in this crypto token, "seen.haus" back in November, and now it is $180,000...

With that said, I'm willing and able to buy a lot of these scripts, but only if I can get some guidance on how to null them on my own. I would really like to become a top contributor on this site since I've downloaded so much in the past.

My programming experience is with .NET (C, VB, ASP) and not PHP, so while I'm no noob, I'll still need some help learning how to null all of the scripts\themes that I will be buying and posting in the future.

So please consider this and let me know if any of you are willing to help.

If so, I will be flooding this forum with expensive new themes & scripts!

Thanks guys,

Heath B. (Hero)

only if I can get some guidance on how to null them on my own

Not so nice from you to say "ONLY" :(

My programming experience is with .NET (C, VB, ASP) and not PHP
I do believe you already received your answer.

My addition to that answer: Nulling is not quite a programming language that have to be learned.
There are few basic questions to be answered when nulling: Where? What? Why?
Where?
Where are the functions responsible of activation?
What?
What is the response of activation request?
Why?
Why it won't activate? What did I miss? Where's the culprit?

Not so nice from you to say "ONLY" :(

I do believe you already received your answer.

My addition to that answer: Nulling is not quite a programming language that have to be learned.
There are few basic questions to be answered when nulling: Where? What? Why?
Where?
Where are the functions responsible of activation?
What?
What is the response of activation request?
Why?
Why it won't activate? What did I miss? Where's the culprit?

Yea. I guess I was reaching when I said only if... It's just that I asked many times in many places and searched long and hard for specifics on nulling and never found much help. I think the best help would be examples. But yea, thank you for sharing that. I know that nulling is much more about knowing what to look for and where to look, than it is writing code. Are the any special tools used such as decompilers (although I'm pretty sure PHP doesn't need to be decompiled.)

Are the any special tools used such as decompilers
Not quite. Only for encoded scripts but those tools will never be shared by owners.
PHP is pretty straightforward and basically if you know C then you can handle pretty well the PHP too.
Why nulling cannot be taught? Just because is not a well defined suite of standard procedures. You have to understand the way the developer think and reverse all his actions regarding license. There are many ways to protect a script with a license.
I can tell you for particular script do that and that but it won't apply generally for all the scripts.

I've sent you a PM, please consider

Reactions: rolltidehero
If you're already a programmer / developer, then nulling is easy if you have the patience to read and understand the code.

Not quite. Only for encoded scripts but those tools will never be shared by owners.
PHP is pretty straightforward and basically if you know C then you can handle pretty well the PHP too.
Why nulling cannot be taught? Just because is not a well defined suite of standard procedures. You have to understand the way the developer think and reverse all his actions regarding license. There are many ways to protect a script with a license.
I can tell you for particular script do that and that but it won't apply generally for all the scripts.

I've sent you a PM, please consider

Why do PHP developers not use Obfuscation tools? Is that not available for PHP or something? Seems like a no-brainer to me if it's possible.

Why do PHP developers not use Obfuscation tools?

Because they are really really easy to be reversed. Only obfuscation that are actually good are those based on php libraries that aren't easy to be reversed.
Think that the server have to read the code to serve it to clients. If obfuscated then it needs de-obfuscation procedure. If you include that in the script then anyone with good PHP knowledge can reverse that. Things are different when using libraries like ioncube.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock