• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: plusnminus.com

Gyro Six

Sep 27, 2020
mojoo.us
hi everybody, Please try to review my blog, what are the shortcomings so that I can improve it, and can you recommend what to add to my blog?

Oh yes, what do you think about using www on my blog? Or without www only?

Link : PlusMinus

Your blog is good and I hope you can update it about the contents of the article, bro, and I personally think it's better without www bro

You can use a better theme. Babiato has thousands of options for this.

So far, your blog is good. Like other friends, I think it would be better without www.
"tetap konsisten update konten/artikelnya" is the most important thing. :)

Try fixing SSL in front page and logo looks kind of stretch in vertical way. Social icons don't show, try using SVG instead of font awesome.

Everything else look good, hope you get a lot of clicks.

Hi, I think it would be better without www. try fixing SSL in front page.
Everything else look good.
Good luck!

Thank you to all of you. for your review, I finally chose without www according to your suggestions, for ssl I'm trying to fix it, For themes I am more comfortable with it due to some things and also speed. I've also tried some themes such as jannah, newspaper, jnews and others, because I can't optimize the speed so I still choose the themes that I use today

spend 5-10 bucks on fiverr to get a proper logo
this will make a huge difference

spend 5-10 bucks on fiverr to get a proper logo
this will make a huge difference
Maybe in a while, I will use a logo design service, for now I'm using an existing logo.

Because there is a problem with the google adsense account that I am currently experiencing

Reactions: rechill
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock