• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ: Brand Strategy Blueprint (CreativeMarket)

vitalis

May 24, 2020
Requesting...

WHY A BOOK ON STRATEGY, DON'T YOU MAKE TEMPLATES?

Recently I created a Brand Guideline Template which included a section where you could add a brief brand strategy. One lovely customer complained that I didn't include a complete Brand Strategy in the template. I assumed most would understand that a complete brand strategy costs thousands of dollars and is customised to your brand—not something you can simply get off the shelf. Annoyed at first, I soon realised there was nothing out there to help creatives create a brand strategy step-by-step. And so my journey began...that was six months ago. It started out as a few templates and grew into over 180 pages including a workbook. This is probably one of the best products I've ever created and I'm so proud of it. I've tried to make the process as easy as possible so you can get the most out of it. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions. I hope you enjoy!

Clare :)

-

MY PROMISE TO YOU

• Easy step-by-step guide
  • No superficial depthless fluff
  • No page fillers
  • No annoying buzzwords
  • No boring theory that is useless in the real world
  • No airy-fairy pie-in-the-sky thinking that has no purpose
  • Simple, practical and real strategies that you can implement straight away
  • In the end, you will have a written brand strategy that will give you clarity and direction like never before!
-

WHAT YOU'LL LEARN

• Learn the importance of branding and why it matters
  • Create your customer avatar
  • Identify your tribe and repel the rest
  • Learn how to own your space in the marketplace
  • Fun strategies to uncover your core values
  • Learn how to make your competition irrelevant
  • Create clear differentiation from your competitors
  • Learn how to create a movement, not just a brand
  • Get into your customers head and uncover what really motivates them
  • And we finished up with a mind blowing tool that the industry experts don't want you to know about!

CHAPTERS

• 01 / Why You Need a Brand Strategy
  • 02 / Your Purpose is Bigger than Your Product
  • 03 / Identifying Your Ideal Customers
  • 04 / The Subtle Art of Repelling Customers
  • 05 / Making the Competition Irrelevant
  • 06 / Creating a Movement, Not Just a Brand
  • 07 / What Your Customers Really Want
  • 08 / Elevate Your Brand
  • 09 / Uniting Your Tribe Under Common Beliefs
  • 10 / Tying it all Together

1_cm-coverimg-1820x1214-v2-.jpg

Reactions: ruggeroo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock