• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ]Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software

use hanxo-test-key-boss in key its works for me i installed and activated successfully

thanks for sharing the script I downloaded from the above link no need to nulled I scaped this key from the admin area of the demo site Thanks To DiziFire.

use hanxo-test-key-boss in key its works for me i installed and activated successfully

thanks for sharing the script I downloaded from the above link no need to nulled I scaped this key from the admin area of the demo site Thanks To DiziFire.
Also updated v4.0 to 4.1 and 4.1 to v4.11 -the latest one

A little deeper info to install belloo script and activate it Effort by Dizi

Again m comes for helping you guys
reply @sven yes I know but a little hack there check my site wapcrew.com after installing this script on localhost I installed it on my wapcrew.com site :) activated --- and the screenshot you shared of PB I also faced this when I am installing on my domain - so follow my steps here how's I got success to installing this script on domain and activate.

Sorry For my Bad English

Process - easy peasy 🆒 let's do this

1 thing you already know the key ( hanxo-test-key-boss ) has limitations for 2 domains which is (belloo.date , localhost)

2 we can't get belloo.date domain for using this key but the thing we can
we can use localhost for installing and activating this script

3 so let's do this some of you don't know what is localhost so a quick summary for you
all of we use hosting companies for hosting our cms, scripts or sites so whenever a user hits the domain which is connected to that hosting than data lodes on the browser then after you will see that pretty site

3.1 so we gonna create that environment on our local system like you pc running on window 10 or Linux, ubuntu, mac. for This you need a software called xampp install it on your system, it's free and available for most common os.
with the help of this soft, we can make sites and test scripts without a domain or internet
when you type on browser localhost/yoursite (localhost = works when you start apache server yoursite = the folder where your scripts files are )it will load from your computer so with that you can start split testing things....

after install start the software and run the apache and PHPMyAdmin services
3.2 after these 2 services start now open your browser type localhost

(localhost) youtube it for more info

4 for crating date site using this script on localhost
4.1 open your windows drive where system files placed like c you will see xampp folder created by that soft open it and go to htdocs folder
4.2 crate your folder with the name of your site like (date) on htdocs
4.3 extract all files on dates folder which the script contains ( script download link )
4.4 after putting scripts files open your browser type url locahost/date (date = which your folder name in htdocs)
4.5 you will see the installation setup starts proceed it
4.6 create a database by visiting localhost/phpmyadmin ( phpmyadmin = database service running by xampp)
4.7 in script installation connect your localhost phpmyadmin database to it
localhost by default database username = root
localhost by default database password = leave it empty
localhost by default database name = localhost
localhost by default database port =3306
localhost phpmyadmin database name - type your database name which you created on 4.6 step

in license key enter hanxo-test-key-boss

that's it hopes you will succeed on installing this script on your local host

after installing now you have local host url 2nd domain which have key acces so you can update the script from you script admin panel

now we are moving the script localhost to your domain name like wapcrew.com

Now things you have - now you have activated and updated belloo script on your locahost
let's move your local host site to your custom domain

Easy Peasy Follow the steps DiziGang 🆒

lets export the currently fully setupped script file and the database file
5 go to windows files drive open xampp folder go to htdocs folder now compress your (script name) date folder into zip
5.1 go to your browser open localhost/phpmyadmin select your database which you created before for date now go to export and quick export your date database in sql format
5.2 on you hosting connect domain and go to public html directory where your domain pointing
5.3 upload and extract your compressed date zip file which you created from localhost
5.4 in hosting go to database and create one and write down his details like database name, database username, pass
5.5 now go to phpmyadmin of your database which you just created on your hosting
5.6 in phpmyadmin select your newly created datbase go to import section and import the date.sql file which you exported from localhost phpmyadmin

now these two things which you imported - database and script which contains the code says your site on localhost and default local host database credentials

so you have to edit 2-3 code after this your site live on your custom domain

on hosting go to public_html > assets >includes edit config.php
change these codes
did you remember i sayed to write down your new hosting phpadmin database details

$db_name = 'dbname';
$db_username = 'dbusername';
$db_password = 'dbpass';
$site_url = 'https://www.wapcrew.com/'; ----- your domain url

after editing these 4 lines save it
and goto your hosting phpmyadmin database select your new database
find settings table on your database click on it
now scroll and look row which contain - mobile_site
and change its url http://localhost/date/mobile to youdomain/mobile

You made it - Great

let see after code owner remove localhost from the license or change the license key

i will make it nulled for your request or buy a key (Thanks to my crder frnds :p )
For now Enjoy The #Bug

localhost errors you may get chances - 30%
i got 2 errors when i am doing this process on my windows pc
after 20 minutes i solved and perfectly installed as you can see in my screen shots

if face any error during this process don't worry DiziFire with
i will help you out to install and setup this script free for you litterly no charge
teamviewer, anydesk support available
but you have to subs my techie youtube channel for supporting me

For contacting me you can mail me [email protected] or via telegram t.me/dizifire

don't forget to tell me - hey i am from babiato

Proof attached below

27018 i

if you need any kind of help related to software hardware, cracking
blogging, seo, wp or scripts, affiliate marketing

I just started helping you guys follow me on youtube and join my telegram channel
For Amezing Techie INFO 2020 Be Gona Osm
youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRZXJkY5ac8iIuCU5Fmn6A
https://t.me/dizifire

Rate my Post

A little deeper info to install belloo script and activate it Effort by Dizi

Again m comes for helping you guys
reply @sven yes I know but a little hack there check my site wapcrew.com after installing this script on localhost I installed it on my wapcrew.com site :) activated --- and the screenshot you shared of PB I also faced this when I am installing on my domain - so follow my steps here how's I got success to installing this script on domain and activate.

Sorry For my Bad English

Process - easy peasy 🆒 let's do this

1 thing you already know the key ( hanxo-test-key-boss ) has limitations for 2 domains which is (belloo.date , localhost)

2 we can't get belloo.date domain for using this key but the thing we can
we can use localhost for installing and activating this script

3 so let's do this some of you don't know what is localhost so a quick summary for you
all of we use hosting companies for hosting our cms, scripts or sites so whenever a user hits the domain which is connected to that hosting than data lodes on the browser then after you will see that pretty site

3.1 so we gonna create that environment on our local system like you pc running on window 10 or Linux, ubuntu, mac. for This you need a software called xampp install it on your system, it's free and available for most common os.
with the help of this soft, we can make sites and test scripts without a domain or internet
when you type on browser localhost/yoursite (localhost = works when you start apache server yoursite = the folder where your scripts files are )it will load from your computer so with that you can start split testing things....

after install start the software and run the apache and PHPMyAdmin services
3.2 after these 2 services start now open your browser type localhost

(localhost) youtube it for more info

4 for crating date site using this script on localhost
4.1 open your windows drive where system files placed like c you will see xampp folder created by that soft open it and go to htdocs folder
4.2 crate your folder with the name of your site like (date) on htdocs
4.3 extract all files on dates folder which the script contains ( script download link )
4.4 after putting scripts files open your browser type url locahost/date (date = which your folder name in htdocs)
4.5 you will see the installation setup starts proceed it
4.6 create a database by visiting localhost/phpmyadmin ( phpmyadmin = database service running by xampp)
4.7 in script installation connect your localhost phpmyadmin database to it
localhost by default database username = root
localhost by default database password = leave it empty
localhost by default database name = localhost
localhost by default database port =3306
localhost phpmyadmin database name - type your database name which you created on 4.6 step

in license key enter hanxo-test-key-boss

that's it hopes you will succeed on installing this script on your local host

after installing now you have local host url 2nd domain which have key acces so you can update the script from you script admin panel

Now things you have - now you have activated and updated belloo script on your locahost
let's move your local host site to your custom domain

Easy Peasy Follow the steps DiziGang 🆒

lets export the currently fully setupped script file and the database file
5 go to windows files drive open xampp folder go to htdocs folder now compress your (script name) date folder into zip
5.1 go to your browser open localhost/phpmyadmin select your database which you created before for date now go to export and quick export your date database in sql format
5.2 on you hosting connect domain and go to public html directory where your domain pointing
5.3 upload and extract your compressed date zip file which you created from localhost
5.4 in hosting go to database and create one and write down his details like database name, database username, pass
5.5 now go to phpmyadmin of your database which you just created on your hosting
5.6 in phpmyadmin select your newly created datbase go to import section and import the date.sql file which you exported from localhost phpmyadmin

now these two things which you imported - database and script which contains the code says your site on localhost and default local host database credentials

so you have to edit 2-3 code after this your site live on your custom domain

on hosting go to public_html > assets >includes edit config.php
change these codes
did you remember i sayed to write down your new hosting phpadmin database details

$db_name = 'dbname';
$db_username = 'dbusername';
$db_password = 'dbpass';
$site_url = 'https://www.wapcrew.com/'; ----- your domain url

after editing these 4 lines save it
and goto your hosting phpmyadmin database select your new database
find settings table on your database click on it
now scroll and look row which contain - mobile_site
and change its url http://localhost/date/mobile to youdomain/mobile

You made it - Great

let see after code owner remove localhost from the license or change the license key

i will make it nulled for your request or buy a key (Thanks to my crder frnds :p )
For now Enjoy The #Bug

localhost errors you may get chances - 30%
i got 2 errors when i am doing this process on my windows pc
after 20 minutes i solved and perfectly installed as you can see in my screen shots

if face any error during this process don't worry DiziFire with
i will help you out to install and setup this script free for you litterly no charge
teamviewer, anydesk support available
but you have to subs my techie youtube channel for supporting me

For contacting me you can mail me [email protected] or via telegram t.me/dizifire

don't forget to tell me - hey i am from babiato

Proof attached below

wapcrew.png i

if you need any kind of help related to software hardware, cracking
blogging, seo, wp or scripts, affiliate marketing

I just started helping you guys follow me on youtube and join my telegram channel
For Amezing Techie INFO 2020 Be Gona Osm
youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRZXJkY5ac8iIuCU5Fmn6A
https://t.me/dizifire

Rate my Post
Thanks for your guide! I have already tried that and at first with success. However, the script deactivates itself after a certain time. But you could use the same guide for a server. All you would have to do is log in to the server regularly via a GUI and open the page via 'localhost'.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: tympass
To null the script we have to edit assets/includes/connect.php but that file is ioncube encoded decoding that needs a paid version of decoder. Look here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock