• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Babiato Logo RAW (PSD or AI)

MrAL

Feb 20, 2021
Earth
Hi Babiato peeps!

Is there anyone here who has a raw copy of the Babiato logo in PSD or AI format. Thank you.

Thank you.

1. Why I need it? I was trying to create a mobile app for Babiato.
2. Why would anyone provide me that? Coz this is a community?

1. Why I need it? I was trying to create a mobile app for Babiato.
2. Why would anyone provide me that? Coz this is a community?
Nice initiative bro. you didnt initially mentioned the purpose of the request in the post to which anyone would wonder why you need it and why would anyone provide their original logo file. Usually in general sense, a raw file (PSD or AI or CDR) is treated as original copy and the owner of the design would never share this file with anyone except the image formats due to misuse issues. This I am talking about general case with anyone and not specifically for Babiato.

You're using Web-View Right, @MrAL

'Cause @Babak didn't provide you the API keys of Babiato, so all go around you're using Web-view?
For sure... there's no other way for now. I'm currently looking at integrating with Xenforo for better control and total freedom on how it'll be designed on mobile (not just a mobile view of the site). I'm using flutter.

Reactions: ChintanBhat
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock