• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Awam - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme nulled

Saiis

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for the nulled Awam theme from Ninethemes, same people that put out the Wavo theme.

Version: going to assume v1.0 since it's a new theme released in november
Link:
Thanks in advance!

• Sad
Reactions: Sto1cBliss
I've been looking for this everywhere! No luck.. :'( need this badly for my personal project. Can you please give it a try if you find it anywhere? That would be very helpful.

Same, I've even looked in places where I KNOW I have to clean code before I can upload it anywhere. I ended up starting to build my own with Nastik but still want this theme. There are several templates posted here from the same people as this theme. A little disappointing this isn't posted anywhere yet. They've already had like 3-4 updates. I believe v1.05 is most recent now.

LOL Seriously, this is only $17 now. Give the poor developer a break! :)

Reactions: Saiis
LOL Seriously, this is only $17 now. Give the poor developer a break! :)

Then again there are plugins on here that are "only" $5 but they are on here.. Then again, paying for all this would sort of defeat the purpose of this forum too, wouldn't it ;)

• Haha
Honestly can't believe it's not posted somewhere yet. Rated in top 20 theme of 2020 and top 10 dark themes 2021. One of the coolest things about this theme is the menu animations. I'm about to break down and just go buy it...

• Sad
Honestly can't believe it's not posted somewhere yet. Rated in top 20 theme of 2020 and top 10 dark themes 2021. One of the coolest things about this theme is the menu animations. I'm about to break down and just go buy it...
if you purchase it, please share with the community, there are great devs here who will null it :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock