• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Android App Maker - no coding - free needed

Goro88

Jun 24, 2018
Hi did you know any Plugin / Tool to generate free native Andoid App?
I was a long Time on Appyet.com but i want test new services / App Maker.

Reactions: mbd
i would also like to know is there is a free solution to make android app from blog posts of a wordpress site without watermarks free

Reactions: Gonzo88
Hello,

right couple of things here for you

1. only decent FREE app maker i found was this 1 http://appinventor.mit.edu/
very easy to use drag and drop what you want then edit the option along the right hand side :)

EDIT: so on March 4th they have also now (finally) got their inventor working for IOS too!

2. that app you have had posted to you i also use its VERY good but it only does website (html) to apk ive used this many times works great but then you need to make your "app" in html instead...

here is a link to the version i use without any viruses etc -

its portable so no install just run the exe file all things that can work, do work. also no nag screen once you open the app (other cracks have a popup that say your using cracked version)

3. there are some other apps for windows that make apps but they not easy to use

Hello,

right couple of things here for you

1. only decent FREE app maker i found was this 1 http://appinventor.mit.edu/
very easy to use drag and drop what you want then edit the option along the right hand side :)

EDIT: so on March 4th they have also now (finally) got their inventor working for IOS too!

2. that app you have had posted to you i also use its VERY good but it only does website (html) to apk ive used this many times works great but then you need to make your "app" in html instead...

its portable so no install just run the exe file all things that can work, do work. also no nag screen once you open the app (other cracks have a popup that say your using cracked version)

3. there are some other apps for windows that make apps but they not easy to use
Any tutorial on how to use it?

Website2APK Builder v4.1 friend. Do you have any tutorial on how to use it?
oh lol

try youtube mate but you will need to create a "website" first

this can be stored online on a server (paid or xampp) OR you can pack the html file(s) into the apk and it works that way...

basically it makes your website into an app... you can use all but PUSH notifications as this is server sided

if you still stuck PM me ill send you over 1 of my projects so you can just edit it and try get it how you want it

oh lol

try youtube mate but you will need to create a "website" first

this can be stored online on a server (paid or xampp) OR you can pack the html file(s) into the apk and it works that way...

basically it makes your website into an app... you can use all but PUSH notifications as this is server sided

if you still stuck PM me ill send you over 1 of my projects so you can just edit it and try get it how you want it
Thanks friend. I have a website and will try it by myself first. I will definitely PM you because I think, I will definitely stuck somewhere.. lol

Reactions: RiPPERD

thanks for the share.. but could you please share the latest version of Website2APK Builder ie. v4.2

Reactions: RiPPERD
thanks for the share.. but could you please share the latest version of Website2APK Builder ie. v4.2

sorry mate its not my work all credit goes to "JonArbuckle" and hes only patched upto 4.1 so far... ill ask him to update it and see how it goes not sure what has changed since 4.1 though

EDIT:

v4.2 Pro

Multiple Image Upload Support
JS API to get device API Level
7 More color options
Unicode character support for Nav Drawer
Deep-linking
Java 15 support added
**Bug Fixes

not much changed mate stick with 4.1 for now

sorry mate its not my work all credit goes to "JonArbuckle" and hes only patched upto 4.1 so far... ill ask him to update it and see how it goes not sure what has changed since 4.1 though

EDIT:

v4.2 Pro

Multiple Image Upload Support
JS API to get device API Level
7 More color options
Unicode character support for Nav Drawer
Deep-linking
Java 15 support added
**Bug Fixes

not much changed mate stick with 4.1 for now

@RiPPERD
btw could you please ask the creditor "JonArbuckle' to activate following features which is not active in v4.1 crack ie,

1. Push Notifications
2. AdMob Monetization
3. Configure Navigation Drawer

this features are disabled in his crack..

@RiPPERD
btw could you please ask the creditor "JonArbuckle' to activate following features which is not active in v4.1 crack ie,

1. Push Notifications
2. AdMob Monetization

as i said these are server sided so cannot be cracked

@RiPPERD

1. Push Notifications
2. AdMob Monetization

you still after latest version? i have 4.2 fully cracked ALL features work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala4145
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock