• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Plugin [REQ] ACF Custom Database Tables (any version) (untouched/nulled)

is there anyone who can coordinate a groupbiy for the unlimited developer license? I am ready to pitch in.

Reactions: Minmary
So far, this is the best bet i have found :

While the hookturn module is a lot more promising from a feature enhancement perspective. And thier about to launch repeater fields handling is very very exciting.

Reactions: mayhem13
Reactions: thelab and o..
A quick suggestion for everyone who is searching for this -ACF Custom Database Tables - plugin.

If you move from ACF, as your main custom fields constructor, to Meta Box:

https://babia.to/resources/meta-box-29-extensions.6559/

you can use MB Custom Table extension, which does exactly the same job:

https://docs.metabox.io/extensions/mb-custom-table/

and considering that Meta Box is a much more powerful tool than ACF, you are likely to be very happy :cool:

Hope this helps.
might as well migrate to pods, it's free :)
Unfortunately acf is a requirement. Also, I'm not gonna use the plugin as is, need the code hence "any version".
Anyway thanks for pointing it out, perhaps will benefit others.

Reactions: salvejoy
Pdhl luwih akeh plugin tabel sg luwih apik.
There so many table plugin better then ACF

BerlinDB looks great, thanks for sharing I hadn't heard of it before.

For anyone else who might be interested in the acf-custom-database-tables plugin, albeit a fairly dated version, circa February 2019, here ya go!

Attachments

• acf-custom-database-tables.zip
    132 KB · Views: 40
Hi all, it'd be nice to have this.
Untouched files are also welcomed.
Thanks.
BerlinDB looks great, thanks for sharing I hadn't heard of it before.

For anyone else who might be interested in the acf-custom-database-tables plugin, albeit a fairly dated version, circa February 2019, here ya go!
can you share for version 1.1? big hope

Reactions: ijogold
The reason I have to use ACF Custom fields and not Metabox is because of WPAll Import. All my imports depend on this plugin but the integration of Metabox and WPAllimport for a long time has been requested but it lands on deaf ears, sadly. Looks like either developers is not interested in making this integration possible.

Reactions: Babik

ACF Custom Database Tables v1.1.3

Attachments

• acf-custom-database-tables-1.1.3.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
  • Love
Reactions: Lalo and numeraz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock