• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Repairer Pro - Repairs, HRM, CRM & much more

Repairer Pro - Repairs, HRM, CRM & much more v1.3.0

No permission to download
is any one can help me this problem. htacces file is not working. installation everything its ok but when I click to login the first time I have error : Not Found The requested URL was not found on this server. this seems that the ”.htaccess” file is missing. I edited the .htaccess file as like

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond $1 !^(index\.php|public|\.txt)
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?$1

still not working. Can someone who has solved this problem share the solution with us?

htaccess.png

• Haha
Reactions: enigmahernandez
es que alguien me puede ayudar con este problema. El archivo htacces no funciona. La instalación está bien, pero cuando hago clic para iniciar sesión por primera vez, tengo un error: No encontrado. La URL solicitada no se encontró en este servidor. esto parece que falta el archivo .htaccess. Edité el archivo .htaccess como

Motor de reescritura en
RewriteCond $1 !^(índice\.php|público|\.txt)
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
Regla de reescritura ^(.*)$ index.php?$1

sigue sin funcionar. ¿Alguien que haya resuelto este problema puede compartir la solución con nosotros?

htaccess.png
Read the documentation, sir... Everything is explained...

And... You didn't read this: How to install in subdomain, in the documentation.

hi u dont need htaccess bcoz when u use install.php to crack its actually by pass the evanto user name and password but it doesnt sync with db from server . when i check the database there are no tables.
beow is the api to download data tables but i am not that much expert on it. need database if any one can post it will be helpfull
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_URL, 'https://api.otsglobal.org/v1/dbtables/');

• Haha
hi u dont need htaccess bcoz when u use install.php to crack its actually by pass the evanto user name and password but it doesnt sync with db from server . when i check the database there are no tables.
beow is the api to download data tables but i am not that much expert on it. need database if any one can post it will be helpfull
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_URL, 'https://api.otsglobal.org/v1/dbtables/');
not really, the database was given in comments, just the subdomain is not allowed

the database in comments are for earlier version and when i import its gives error.bcause base tabes are not there. can u upload the db file .
is the installation file is filling the db?
thats is the reason for your installion shows version as 1.0 bcoz the db is for that old version.

Last edited:
nope ist not working i tried everythink. i tried to install localhost. i tried to install supdomain isnt workink. i realy realy need this. is anyone can help me?

• Haha
nope ist not working i tried everythink. i tried to install localhost. i tried to install supdomain isnt workink. i realy realy need this. is anyone can help me?
Do you have knowledge of networking, network configuration and PHP programming, or are you just an enthusiast?

I installed it on a computer with a Windows 10 operating system, I used Xampp with PHP 8.1.10 / PHP 8.1.10 for a 64-bit version. I imported the database from the previous version and I access it without problems.

Do you have knowledge of networking, network configuration and PHP programming, or are you just an enthusiast?

I installed it on a computer with a Windows 10 operating system, I used Xampp with PHP 8.1.10 / PHP 8.1.10 for a 64-bit version. I imported the database from the previous version and I access it without problems.
I understand that it made the Panel work. Could you please explain how you did it? Thanks.

i installed on a computer with windows 11 pro o.s. and i used wampserver with php 8 for a 64-bit wersion and i imported the database too I can't log into the system. and yess i know a few things about network and php

the database in comments are for earlier version and when i import its gives error.bcause base tabes are not there. can u upload the db file .
is the installation file is filling the db?
thats is the reason for your installion shows version as 1.0 bcoz the db is for that old version.

Well, the database does not give me an error in the system, I see it well. But it still shows version 1.0

still getting error 404, I did not find a way, I use the install file to bypass the last step and it finish correctly just login to panel not working any advice? im installing on main domain

• Haha
still getting error 404, I did not find a way, I use the install file to bypass the last step and it finish correctly just login to panel not working any advice? im installing on main domain

Read the documentation, you must to use an HTTACCESS file sir

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock