• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Remove Annoying ADS From App

Despite the fact that this thread is a little old, I'm striving to complete an incomplete request.

hi can u please remove ads from these 2 games ?

Ludo Star 2
Wormax io

please This app

FFM

PS: Actually, you can do it yourself by removing the apk's ads permission and layout.

Reactions: sabtenamhaye
Works beautifully! What is split apk?
Simply put, apk split is the process of achieving smaller apks by splitting a single apk into multiple apks that can be screen density device specific, abi device specific, or a combination of screen density and abi device specific.

The primary goal of apk split is to reduce the size of the apk.

However, when using Split Apk, you should install many apks that they split, so you must install a special application to install the split apk, such as SAI (Split APK Installer), so it is preferable to remove the anti-split, to facilitate the installation process without the need for another application.

What does everyone use to install the downloaded APK onto your phone?
I'm using a normal Android Package Installer.

• Wow
Reactions: Fat_Thor
Simply put, apk split is the process of achieving smaller apks by splitting a single apk into multiple apks that can be screen density device specific, abi device specific, or a combination of screen density and abi device specific.

The primary goal of apk split is to reduce the size of the apk.

However, when using Split Apk, you should install many apks that they split, so you must install a special application to install the split apk, such as SAI (Split APK Installer), so it is preferable to remove the anti-split, to facilitate the installation process without the need for another application.

I'm using a normal Android Package Installer.
very good explanation, this may impact the apk size installation? before this app allocate more than 100MB on my phone, now is just 20MB

very good explanation, this may impact the apk size installation? before this app allocate more than 100MB on my phone, now is just 20MB
Yes and no, it depends on the apps or games; if the game or app is too large, it will be split into smaller ones. As a result, the installation size will be affected, but if the app or game is light and the install size is small, it will have little effect.

Cache ads may cause your app's size to exceed 100MB.

• Wow
Reactions: Fat_Thor
Are you using LP when doing this? Or are you using a computer? :)
I don't trust Lucky Patcher because I've had it break my phones in the past. You can use a PC or an Android device. However, I always use Android (APK Editor) to remove unwanted Ads and Permissions from the Manifest and Layout.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock