• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Reign - BuddyPress & bbPress WordPress Theme

Reign - BuddyPress & bbPress WordPress Theme 7.0

No permission to download
is this like StoreMate WCFM or not?
& if any one have StoreMate WCFM please

Personally, between the three, Peepso, Buddy Press, and BuddyBoss, all seem to be in love with LMS and Dokan, But a version with both a directory and a micro jobs site would be good with an option for Woocommerce multi vendor support. Peepso is Peepso and Geko first, Buddypress has a lot of possibilities but Buddyboss has to my experience a good feel and some good options too. But there is no one glove to fit them all.

Reactions: Pixelate
Personally, between the three, Peepso, Buddy Press, and BuddyBoss, all seem to be in love with LMS and Dokan, But a version with both a directory and a micro jobs site would be good with an option for Woocommerce multi vendor support. Peepso is Peepso and Geko first, Buddypress has a lot of possibilities but Buddyboss has to my experience a good feel and some good options too. But there is no one glove to fit them all.
I dropped peepso for buddyboss. But buddyboss installation with Subscriptions set up is somehow tedious. And I discovered it's very slow in loading all pages and features but fast in loading AdSense.

I am looking for a better option that is what brought me here.. I hope this works better

First Off I Am No Expert Here Just a User! The problem of speed seems that the refresh interval for the activity puts a lot of pressure on the server and caching. You might need to focus on caching and limiting the number of queries by combining and minifying javascript and any other calls, deferring render / blocking javascript. WordPress Heartbeat needs Optimization. Lazyloading, and preloading, are something to consider as are any other tricks you can think of like WebP and reducing image loading as much as possible.
There are caching plugins that can do this all for you. Make sure you give your site enough resources to play with
In all honesty, I walked away from Reign. It got to be a pain. Buddyboss setup comes with installable demos.
The three themes I found that were reliable are the "Vikinger" (https://themeforest.net/item/vikinger-buddypress-and-gamipress-social-community/28612259) theme and is set up well for BuddyPress that comes with it. "Buddy" (https://themeforest.net/item/buddy-multipurpose-wordpressbuddypress-theme/3506362) is a nice clean setup and smooth with BuddyPress. I changed it to a "peepso" base from Buddypress works well. I use it for my personal site.
At the moment I'm playing with "Anesta" (https://themeforest.net/item/anesta-intranet-community-and-buddypress-wordpress-theme/38185608) and loving it. It is a little quirky. The copy from here seems to work better than the original.
I think learn with this is to stay with the system you choose and take time tweaking your server resources and the site until it's optimized. Defo avoid adding any more weight to a social media site than it needs.

All this is basic stuff and there are defo better people to talk to here. I am also open to be corrected by those who know different or better.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock