• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme v19.6.2

No permission to download
Are you using shared webhosting, vps or what?
I'm using shared hosting through ifastnet premium. I think that the problem is down to plugins which I am currently testing. I find that if I disable RankMath Pro I get a boost, and I've also disabled internal linking automation as well.
I have it going pretty good now as I've stripped out as much as I can. I'm still learning how to use Wordpress, so it's all a learning curve.

That's not to say that my hosting provider might be deliberately throttling me to get me to upgrade my account!

Babak updated REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme with a new update entry:

REHub Theme v13.9.4 Nulled

Download REHub v13.9.4 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free
v13.9.4 – 6 JANUARY 2021 - Thanks To @NullMaster

• Added: Clean centred Logo Header layout
  • Updated: Some refresh for Full width Image Post layout
  • Updated: If you don’t add mobile logo, desktop logo will be used on mobiles. Make sure that you set separate compact mobile logo if your desktop logo is too big...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme with a new update entry:

REHub Theme v13.9.5 Nulled

Download REHub v13.9.5 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free
v13.9.5 – 8 JANUARY 2021 - Thanks To @NullMaster

• Added:Smart trigger for video for WOW animation. In depth tutorial, examples and explanation will be added in upcoming version in new demo site + other improvements based on user’s feedbacks

Are you using shared webhosting, vps or what?
I'm using shared Webhosting but I upgraded the plan to get more of a boost. It only made a slight difference so I changed from ReHub with Elementor on one site to Pennews and WPBakery.

Even though there was a difference in website design there was a still a slight change in performance. So I changed the other site to the same Pennews/WPBakery configuration and now everything is running at A level performance.

I'm not an expert by any means but after a lot of testing and changing, I can only conclude that the theme or Elementor or both were to blame. I'm using the same plugins for both old and new sites so I can't see how they could have had an effect. I have read on some forums that both Elementor and Rehub can be resource-heavy.

I think that if you use the barebones setup you will find that it works fine but the moment you start adding on anything to enhance the site the speed goes downhill big time.

hi bro!
is_editor_choice – meta field which stores custom badges Can have values 1,2,3,4 which is equal to Editor’s choice, best seller, best value, best price badges
i can't set values in type key of meta. I want show all products in best seller
1611288013314.png

REHub Theme v14.5 Nulled

Download REHub v14.5 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free
14.5 – 26 JAN 2021

• Added: New demo page for digital products. Demo https://redigit.lookmetrix.com
  • Added: Option in Sticky on scroll widget to generate Table of contents without using shortcode
  • Added: Improved CLS for Woocommerce inner page
  • Added: Huge performance improvements and last...

Reactions: MASSTACK

REHub Theme v14.5.3 Nulled

Download REHub v14.5.3 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free
v14.5.3 – 27 JANUARY 2021

• Added:YouTube thumbnails are cached now to improve speed
  • Added:Special Ajax loading function for Elementor templates
  • Changed:Restored original Woo deal of day module

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stasmartyn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock