REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme v17.9.2

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

B

bobsmith

Because I remove it & re-upload a new one. However, someone reports it doesn't work while mine working correctly so I need to check & re-upload it again 1 more time
@bobsmith if you have time, can you help me check this :D
@Kao X3 Main link up top not working for me get oops I did it again lol

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: mml and BlakenFist

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak updated REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes with a new update entry:

REHub Theme v17.6.1 Nulled

Download REHub v17.6.1 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free
V17.6, 17.6.1 – 26 JAN

• Added:Added new options for Colored grid block (possibility to enable images) and color options
  • Added:Simple list block for gutenberg
  • Added:First release for Greenshift plugin (all demos will be migrated to this new plugin in upcoming updates)
  • Added:Bonus animation addon for Greenshift...

Read the rest of this update entry...