• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Refund Amount

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamanoob

May 28, 2020
Hello @SilentSilver
Can you refund the amount that I paid for Foodomaa notifications for vendor and delivery boy app.
We messaged in skype and my brother and this @SilentSilver contacted. He took money from him. They even chat good so many days.
He asked for 4000INR (54.44$), but my brother said, I will pay half first and other half after working. He agreed and my brother did 2000INR (27.22$)
PROOF:
VIVbsMU.png

From 03/03/2021
I am messaging you and requesting you to refund as it is not working and you replied on 18/03/2021 saying you are sick so you will do refund in few days
PROOF:
6t2vjXH.png

You are active in BABIATO, not replying in discord. Saying you are sick.

Please refund, I need to pay other developer.

@Babak @tuton012 @Hexor @TassieNZ, Please check once

He came online and go offline too in discord. But not replying and not refunding
He said his health is not good on Feb 22nd and till now, he is saying same and asking for time of 4 days
Now 4 days completed. Still no refund :(

Look we all know he is lying but let’s give him a chance and hear his side of story once. Not siding with him or anything it just one need to hear both sides of story before judgement, right?

According to the chat with @iamanoob , he's been saying he's sick since Feb 22nd. There's no explanation to why you should be allowed close to 2 months to refund the amount you took for something you didn't deliver. It takes merely 2 minutes. The behavior and intentions are completely against the ethos of this community. @CyberDeviL and @Babak should take this seriously.

According to the chat with @iamanoob , he's been saying he's sick since Feb 22nd. There's no explanation to why you should be allowed close to 2 months to refund the amount you took for something you didn't deliver. It takes merely 2 minutes. The behavior and intentions are completely against the ethos of this community. @CyberDeviL and @Babak should take this seriously.
I am keep on asking him from that time. I gave him 7 days of time. I thought he was really sick and after that continuously asking, and he stopped messaging. I thought, he was seriously ill.
After watching him, active here. I was surprised and I posted here.

@iamanoob brother I'm not hiding from you if I was a scammer I would never replay here... I was really sick so... And I'll repay I shared you my every details. There's nothing to be worry about your money will repay today

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock