Refund Amount

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iamanoob

May 28, 2020
Hello @SilentSilver
Can you refund the amount that I paid for Foodomaa notifications for vendor and delivery boy app.
We messaged in skype and my brother and this @SilentSilver contacted. He took money from him. They even chat good so many days.
He asked for 4000INR (54.44$), but my brother said, I will pay half first and other half after working. He agreed and my brother did 2000INR (27.22$)
PROOF:
VIVbsMU.png

From 03/03/2021
I am messaging you and requesting you to refund as it is not working and you replied on 18/03/2021 saying you are sick so you will do refund in few days
PROOF:
6t2vjXH.png

You are active in BABIATO, not replying in discord. Saying you are sick.

Please refund, I need to pay other developer.

@Babak @tuton012 @Hexor @TassieNZ, Please check once