• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache v.1.20.2 Nulled

No permission to download
Redis Object Cache Pro v1.15.2 Nulled.

I will upload it to the forum soon...

In this version, I will only send the password to the people I specify.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to upgrade to version 1.15.1 yet because I haven't had enough of the 100 message requests yet. I'm on version 1.14.3 now and it works great with compression ( zstd extension)
I can't even get version 1.14.3. I only have the old version 1.13.1. Could you please send me the link (or attachment) for the working version 1.14.3? Thank you.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
I came across traces of backdoor in the plugin shared on some stupid forums. When you install the plugin, it takes a lot of your information and can access your ftp files! After that, the admin can steal your password and completely hack your site! As babiato, we do not accept any responsibility in this regard! The babia.to files here are the original files and the license system has been removed.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
I came across traces of backdoor in the plugin shared on some stupid forums. When you install the plugin, it takes a lot of your information and can access your ftp files! After that, the admin can steal your password and completely hack your site! As babiato, we do not accept any responsibility in this regard! The babia.to files here are the original files and the license system has been removed.

What about the official "backdoor" put in by the developer that does the following...

When the plugin is installed, the following data is automatically sent to the developer site;
License code,
Admin panel address,
Site Address,
isMultisite,
OpenSSL version,
Plugin version,

Does the nulled Babiato files address this problem?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
thank you very much

100 Messages and PM for password. :confused:
Very ODD!
I think the same. A number of persons are probably discovering the Babiato forums while searching for some specific plugin. The 100 message requirement seems quite steep. It is what it is though.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
thank you very much

IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

I appreciate the point. But your message seems to indicate that Babiato WOULD ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY if a site somehow gets hacked as a result of using nulled Babiato files ;)

To prevent GPL site owners, only members with over 100 messages will be able to see the zip password. I've been testing the plugin for a 1 week. It did not give any license errors. I couldn't see the message count option in the hide plugin. You can send a private message until the problem is fixed. (A zip password will not be sent to less than 100 messages or suspicious memberships.)

Is there a way to donate via Crypto?

However, that incident struck me. It started when a member purchased the plugin ...
More and more interesting things are happening and the developers of official plugins are acting like gangsters. I bought an extension recently but I didn't get a plugin, just a serial number :D With the caveat that if we want to use it we still need the main part. Of course it wasn't mentioned on the site at all. I wrote to the developer that I want the plugin I paid for or a money refund. He hasn't contacted me again :)

is there any other way to make the donation as i'm not able to make the payment via paypal,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock