• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache v.1.20.2 Nulled

No permission to download
The author of this plugin has a very unfriendly attitude and he used to make threatening statements in babiato. So, I support you to do that. ;)Thank you for taking the time to keep updating it.
Don't be scared. If he behaves churlishly, I will help his server go to the moon like I implemented with the author of Exthemes and send his server info to some attackers group to playround with 🤣
Can you tag him to this post 🤨

Reactions: hellearth
The author of this plugin has a very unfriendly attitude and he used to make threatening statements in babiato. So, I support you to do that. ;)Thank you for taking the time to keep updating it.
what exactly was he saying? do you have a screenshot of this?
Everyone needs a little laugh. He must think that he is the only developer in the world because he used hex2bin or something. :D If he wants to use ioncube encode, I will null it again and add it to the forum.

what exactly was he saying? do you have a screenshot of this?
Everyone needs a little laugh. He must think that he is the only developer in the world because he used hex2bin or something. :D If he wants to use ioncube encode, I will null it again and add it to the forum.

Thanks bro, I have received the zip password and it is currently working fine.

Regarding that post link, I spent half an hour searching at babiato but have been unable to find anything related to him, most likely related to corrupted forum data.

However, that incident struck me. It started when a member purchased the plugin and then shared it here, and that author posted and threatened that member, claiming to block the KEY of that sharer and claiming to already have his credit card information that could be used for retaliation. This shocked a lot of people and I'm sure those who read those contents have memories of this incident.

If I remember correctly, the original conversation that existed was at this link https://babia.to/threads/request-redis-object-cache-pro-wordpress-plugin.27333/, but it has disappeared. If there are any members who remember this incident, they may want to come and add to it.

• Wow
Reactions: xLab and sonn1220
Don't be scared. If he behaves churlishly, I will help his server go to the moon like I implemented with the author of Exthemes and send his server info to some attackers group to playround with 🤣
Can you tag him to this post 🤨
His account seems to have disappeared:ROFLMAO:

If there is any adult here, who can send the untouched original plugin, I can null it and share it here again, with no password, and available to everybody, as I’ve always did it in the past.

I hate this kids playing to be more kids than the other. It looks very ridiculous

Reactions: user062
If there is any adult here, who can send the untouched original plugin, I can null it and share it here again, with no password, and available to everybody, as I’ve always did it in the past.

I hate this kids playing to be more kids than the other.
:cautious:

Reactions: t76girl and Legolas
Error: License `token` must be a 60 characters long string - still being displayed.
Using code by @skypeleft sharing to active. You can repair the license in the futere... Greateful!
Change some characters like bellow:
Code:
define('WP_REDIS_CONFIG', [
    'token' => 'Vwwz2Xjf3RLsjJlBxBpLJbJcIRoi9rfszjmOqecMzQ1RB3K8jYQAOMkrc12f',
    'host' => '127.0.0.1',
    'port' => 6379,
    'database' => 0, // change for each site
    'maxttl' => 3600 * 24 * 7, // 7 days
    'timeout' => 1.0,
    'read_timeout' => 1.0,
    'split_alloptions' => true,
    'debug' => false,
]);
define('WP_REDIS_DISABLED', false);

• Love
Reactions: hellearth and xLab
It’s a total nonsense. From the plugin author and also from the OP in this thread. They are both on the same nonsense level.
One more insulting word and you will be sent on vacation!

Forum rule #5

1. Don't behave with any one of the community members/moderator staff in the wrong manner, never take any abusive/insulting words; keep it clean.

Error: License `token` must be a 60 characters long string - still being displayed.
Using code by @skypeleft sharing to active. You can repair the license in the futere... Greateful!
were you able to solve the problem?

it's the first time I heard about this plugin. I'm a fan on redis on PHP laravel , so I was ready to buy the plugin, but almost 100$/month !!

Reactions: t76girl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock