• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache v.1.20.2 Nulled

No permission to download
The author of this plugin has a very unfriendly attitude and he used to make threatening statements in babiato
LOL, this is a better plugin for getting faster for your website... so there are some requirements to get that...

I tested Object Cache Pro on several sites using the Query Monitor plugin, but the results were not good.

The page load speed is lower than the free version of the Redis Object Cache plugin.

I don't know if this is due to a problem with the crack, or is the official original version supposed to be like this?

Anyone else have the same situation?

2 Temmuz'da tekrar güncellendi, ancak yazar yanıt vermiyor veya güncelleme yapmıyor.
The author doesnt know the price of his plugin yet 😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-15-22-30-41-158-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-15-22-30-41-158-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_2022-07-15-22-31-44-633-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-15-22-31-44-633-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 60
In the attempt to have the password, I tried to increase my participation here in the forum, but I ended up being disciplined. I apologize to everyone, especially @Babak, because I love this forum so much and I want to continue enjoying it here. I'll have patience to get the password.
You still haven't learned your lesson!
Don't expect a one-week ban next time, it'll be permanent!

Post in English and stop spamming. You should avoid tagging mods and admins in your irrelevant comments.

Code:
[fcgid:warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: objectcache.warning: Could not verify license. cURL error 28: Resolving timed out after 5000 milliseconds,

How to solve this problem?

there is no need to go with the pro version, as it is not worth it. The free version is ok, but the pro version may break your site functionality or can even make website stale and sluggish. I have lost huge money (annual pro plan), and they even did not refunded it after purchase as it was useless. will not recommend for regular users, they assume their customers to be database expert in order to use it.

Reactions: princeahmedbd
there is no need to go with the pro version, as it is not worth it. The free version is ok, but the pro version may break your site functionality or can even make website stale and sluggish. I have lost huge money (annual pro plan), and they even did not refunded it after purchase as it was useless. will not recommend for regular users, they assume their customers to be database expert in order to use it.
Rather than database, you need knowledge of linux optimization. If the server is not optimized for this plugin, as you said, the free version makes more sense. Even I struggled for 8 hours.

Reactions: nwrk and 666
pro version wrok proper on PHP 7.4 version. PHP 8.0 or 8.1 server dont use 'prefix' => , on WP_REDIS_CONFIG. 'prefix' => , break your site.

Rather than database, you need knowledge of linux optimization. If the server is not optimized for this plugin, as you said, the free version makes more sense. Even I struggled for 8 hours.
rather use runcloud hub redis object cache feature, it is free and works wonder for wp and woocommerce website, though you need to have runcloud as your cloud server management.

You do not need a high level of linux skills to use it. You need to understand what you are doing and why you are doing it.
And you also need to understand how things work.
You can optimize your database, you can put some tables into memory, you can add indexes, you can fix queries (remove slow constructs).

When will there be a version update?
How to remove cURL requests?

Thanks bro, I have received the zip password and it is currently working fine.

Regarding that post link, I spent half an hour searching at babiato but have been unable to find anything related to him, most likely related to corrupted forum data.

However, that incident struck me. It started when a member purchased the plugin and then shared it here, and that author posted and threatened that member, claiming to block the KEY of that sharer and claiming to already have his credit card information that could be used for retaliation. This shocked a lot of people and I'm sure those who read those contents have memories of this incident.

If I remember correctly, the original conversation that existed was at this link https://babia.to/threads/request-redis-object-cache-pro-wordpress-plugin.27333/, but it has disappeared. If there are any members who remember this incident, they may want to come and add to it.

Here's a screenshot example of the author of this plugin being "unfriendly" (I'm just putting it politely) on this forum:

1658990100359.png

Looks like this attitude is very typical of the author. If you dig a little into the WordPress plugin support forum for the free version of this plugin, you will notice a similar unfriendly attitude being displayed by the author there.

The Overview of this thread stated the following:

When the plugin is installed, the following data is automatically sent to the developer site;
License code,
Admin panel address,
Site Address,
isMultisite,
OpenSSL version,
Plugin version,

Even though this may not be too big a big, I'm sure not everyone would be happy to have their information sent out. How hard would it be to PREVENT any of this information from being sent to the developer site?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock