• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache v.1.20.2 Nulled

No permission to download
how fix this error?

objectcache.warning: `fragments` is not a valid config option
objectcache.warning: `cloudflare_purge_cache` is not a valid config option
objectcache.warning: `cloudflare_cache_key` is not a valid config option

simplysexyboy I'd be interested in seeing any benchmarks you've performed on the redis cache pro. I've seen some comments by people questioning the existence of any performance benefits and afaik the plug-in's author didn't provide that evidence in a clear an unambiguous way. Cheers​

Redis is for making "DYNAMIC" sites faster and not for STATIC sites -- where a caching plugin is in place.

WooCommerce is a good example of a Dynamic site where the page details need to be updated as per the user's input and are usually in a logged-in state.

Redis for non-user-based sites can make the site a bit slow.
Yet, for instance, the ADMIN area can become faster as it is Dynamic!

I use Redis for the Admin area's speed increase. If not LitesepeedCache plugin would be more than enough to turn the Dynamic site into static -- I hope you know what I am talking about.

If a test had to be performed it should be done on the Dymanic area of the site and not on a static or cached page.

Last edited:
Redis is for making "DYNAMIC" sites faster and not for STATIC sites -- where a caching plugin is in place.

WooCommerce is a good example of a Dynamic site where the page details need to be updated as per the user's input and are usually in a logged-in state.

Redis for non-user-based sites can make the site a bit slow.
Yet, for instance, the ADMIN area can become faster as it is Dynamic!

I use Redis for the Admin area's speed increase. If not LitesepeedCache plugin would be more than enough to turn the Dynamic site into static -- I hope you know what I am talking about.

If a test had to be performed it should be done on the Dymanic area of the site and not on a static or cached page.
Im using CyberPanel control panel which supports LiteSpeed Web Server, so do you have any best recommendation how To implement the Redis caching in the WooCommerce plugins? thanks

Im using CyberPanel control panel which supports LiteSpeed Web Server, so do you have any best recommendation how To implement the Redis caching in the WooCommerce plugins? thanks

Unfortunately, I don't use WooCommerce, so I can't give any specific configuration.
But, Redis is used by many on WooCommerce sites.

I hope you have installed Redis on your server.
I suggest you begin with the inbuilt option to set Redis right from the litespeedCache plugin:

choose litespeed-cache >cache > Object Cache Settings - Redis
You are supposed to enter/select the required values.

If you see site improvements -- play around with this PRO plugin - always begin with basic settings 1st to see whether it's even working properly and progress to advanced if necessary.

Unfortunately, I don't use WooCommerce, so I can't give any specific configuration.
But, Redis is used by many on WooCommerce sites.

I hope you have installed Redis on your server.
I suggest you begin with the inbuilt option to set Redis right from the litespeedCache plugin:

choose litespeed-cache >cache > Object Cache Settings - Redis
You are supposed to enter/select the required values.

If you see site improvements -- play around with this PRO plugin - always begin with basic settings 1st to see whether it's even working properly and progress to advanced if necessary.
thanks brother ,I will try to config on my web with basic settings 1st

Reactions: Unreal_NFS
It didn't work for me if redis require a password.

define( 'WP_REDIS_PASSWORD', 'foobared' );

I've added the above to wp-config.php. What other change is required?
define('WP_REDIS_CONFIG', [
'token' => 'Vwwz2Xjf3RLsjJlBxBpLJbJcIRoi9rfszjmOqecMzQ1RB3K8jYQAOMkrCFDR',
'host' => '127.0.0.1',
'port' => 6379,
'password' => 'password',
'database' => 0, // change for each site
'maxttl' => 86400 * 7,
'timeout' => 1.0,
'read_timeout' => 1.0,
// 'prefetch' => true,
// 'split_alloptions' => true,
'debug' => false,
]);

define('WP_REDIS_DISABLED', false);

I recently switched from apache2 to nginx, but perhaps this problem was always there and just noticed it. Does this plug-in work the same with nginx as it does with Apache 2? When I log onto the woocommerce dashboard the stats of the amount of orders is totally off until I flush the cache. Then the numbers stuck on the amount of orders till I hit flush cache again. Is there a bug with this plug-in or is that an issue with woocommerce?

I'm also running v1.20, I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not because the change log didn't seem significant enough to upgrade. Also I'm not sure if the 1.20.2 version is properly nulled and doesn't send over the telemetry or shutdown randomly as stated on the thread.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serayk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock