• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache v.1.20.2 Nulled

No permission to download

xLab

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Jun 6, 2020
xLab submitted a new resource:

Redis Object Cache Pro 1.15.1 Nulled - redis object cache pro

There are different discussion threads for this plugin in the forum. From now on I will keep this plugin constantly updated. The latest version of the plugin is not available on any sites. It will be shared only for Babiato Lovers.
To prevent GPL site owners, only members with over 100 messages will be able to see the zip password. I've been testing the plugin for a 1 week. It did not give any license errors. I couldn't see the message count option in the hide plugin. You can send a private...

Read more about this resource...

To prevent GPL site owners, only members with over 100 messages will be able to see the zip password. I've been testing the plugin for a 1 week. It did not give any license errors. I couldn't see the message count option in the hide plugin. You can send a private message until the problem is fixed. (A zip password will not be sent to less than 100 messages or suspicious memberships.)

xLab submitted a new resource:

Redis Object Cache Pro 1.15.1 Nulled - redis object cache pro

Read more about this resource...
To prevent GPL site owners, only members with over 100 messages will be able to see the zip password. I've been testing the plugin for a 1 week. It did not give any license errors. I couldn't see the message count option in the hide plugin. You can send a private message until the problem is fixed. (A zip password will not be sent to less than 100 messages or suspicious memberships.)
Your Resource Approved
Thanks

100 Messages and PM for password. :confused:
Very ODD!

You have not contributed anything to the forum. You may have something to offer people. If you had donated I could have sent you the password.
Actually that's not true. I had good amount of resource before babiato crash!
All lost! @squidwolf was my username. Also having trusted uploader badge. No idea how to get it back.

I will start uploading resources again, untill next week my resource count will reach to 10. That's my assurity to you and @Babak.

Actually that's not true. I had good amount of resource before babiato crash!
All lost! @squidwolf was my username. Also having trusted uploader badge. No idea how to get it back.

I will start uploading resources again, untill next week my resource count will reach to 10. That's my assurity to you and @Babak.
Babak will help you in this matter.

Pro, here my config:
Code:
define('WP_REDIS_CONFIG', [
    'token' => 'Vwwz2Xjf3RLsjJlBxBpLJbJcIRoi9rfszjmOqecMzQ1RB3K8jYQAOMkrCFDR',
    'host' => '127.0.0.1',
    'port' => 6379,
    'database' => 0, // change for each site
    'maxttl' => 3600 * 24 * 7, // 7 days
    'timeout' => 1.0,
    'read_timeout' => 1.0,
    'split_alloptions' => true,
    'debug' => false,
]);
define('WP_REDIS_DISABLED', false);
Change some characters on "token"
Working for a fixed version from @xLab, thanks to advanced.

2022-06-29 19_46_30-Window.png

Last edited:
Can i have it? ^^

The author of this plugin has a very unfriendly attitude and he used to make threatening statements in babiato. So, I support you to do that. ;)Thank you for taking the time to keep updating it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock