• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Redis Cache By Xon

Redis Cache By Xon 2.9.3

No permission to download

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
2.10.7 - Bugfix & Maintenance update
Nov 6, 2021

Fix email rendering
Prefix known global functions to avoid a current namespace lookup for the function.
Work-around for non-desirable caching behaviour when CloudFlare (or similar) is forced to cache css.php output
If css.php would return empty output instead return a 404 and cache in redis for at most a second
Prevent polluting of caches if the time-stamp is in the future
Improve XF Cloud support
config.php are not required if the stock Redis connector is used.
Currently XF Cloud does not use Redis for the main cache which prevents various redis-only add-ons from functioning as expected

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/redis-cache-by-xon.5562/updates

Attachments

• addon-Xon-RedisCache-2.10.7.zip
    85.7 KB · Views: 6
dear ,it is free plugin ,no need key ,and fastest website speed than no use
Hey,
Sorry but, You didn't understand my problem,
I have a VPS server, I am running nginx with redis cache, I mostly host wordpress sites on this server,

When first time I installed redis cache plugin in my first worxdpress site and enabled it, it started caching database queries, but when I installed redis cache on second site and enabled the plugin, the second website started showing contents from first wordpress and on third I found the same problem, that time I deactivated plugin from all sites. Because all websites are connected to same redis cache database from my server and wordpress queries are mostly same in all websites it started showing 1st websites content. Later I came to know that I have to define a cache key salt in wp-config.php (define( 'WP_CACHE_KEY_SALT', 'example.com:' );) so that every websites redis cache tables saved with diffrent prefix and they dont use any other websites cached tables and dont show any other websites content.

My question is What do i need to do in case of xenforo to work like and not get messed up, although I am running only one xenforo site, it wont be a problem as because xenforo's tables are different from wordpress, But what happen if I have two or three forums sites on my server, they wil start pooling first sites data in second site. So is there any way to diffrentiate the cached data from site to site using any key like wordpress.

Reactions: ys4lq4g
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock