• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Recommendation For Movie Streaming Download Theme Wordpress ?

Hi, Dikat.
You can try Vodi - But it should be a little hard to edit, since it's made without elementor.
Streamit is a good choice as well.

Ps: Dont forget to use a offshore hosting ;D
GL

Reactions: dikat
StreamLab was $15 up until today I think. They had a deal that was for the first 25 buyers. Kinda wish I got that deal before it expired.

Hi, Dikat.
You can try Vodi - But it should be a little hard to edit, since it's made without elementor.
Streamit is a good choice as well.

Ps: Dont forget to use a offshore hosting ;D
GL

Any recommendations on the offshore hosting?

I found flaunt7 who claim to be offshore and pretty cheap!

My site is with a US company so I'm worried that i can easily get a DCMA notice.

My site is with a US company so I'm worried that i can easily get a DCMA notice.

Hi, Luk!
There are some options:

theonionhost
abelohost
undergroundprivate

Reactions: luk129
Hi, Luk!
There are some options:

theonionhost
abelohost
undergroundprivate

Thanks I'll look into them.

Do you know the deal with DCMA notices and domain registras?

Do you need to find a domain registra that doesn't follow up on DCMA, but them again all domains should be registered under the ICANN rules.

Thanks I'll look into them.

Do you know the deal with DCMA notices and domain registras?

Do you need to find a domain registra that doesn't follow up on DCMA, but them again all domains should be registered under the ICANN rules.

Hi, Luk.
I can't give a solid answers about it.

Logically, you can use suffixes that have a lot of use. For example, .com or .co.

Now, you ask me: Why?
because the more people using a domain, the greater the incidence of one of them using them for something illegal. As a result, there will be a longer queue for DMCA processing.

It's kind of complicated, but I hope you understand, kk.

You can do like babiato, too: Use another domain that points to your website. Here, we use .net; If .co gets a strike, for exemple, everyone knows that .net works fine.

Tip: try to buy your domain on Njalla or on a Swedish website.

Reactions: luk129

Don't use Flaunt7 it's a scam.

Reactions: f13
Don't use Flaunt7 it's a scam.
Yeah i got their free plan but kept having issues logging into Wordpress, even with the right password. So gave up.

Went with HosterPlan in the end, seems ok so far and cheapest ive found as i only wanted one site.

Trying to understand all the template files for Dooplay to work out the best config and sources.

Yeah i got their free plan but kept having issues logging into Wordpress, even with the right password. So gave up.

Went with HosterPlan in the end, seems ok so far and cheapest ive found as i only wanted one site.

Trying to understand all the template files for Dooplay to work out the best config and sources.
StreamAPI has a plugin to auto embed the dooplay theme

I also write scripts to auto embed movies php scripts using there api as long as the php script imports the title info using TMDB or IMDB

I also write scripts to auto embed movies php scripts using there api as long as the php script imports the title info using TMDB or IMDB
OK thanks. Ill look into it.

I have a few versions that auto load videos from servers. I just wanted to look deeper into how they did it, as wasn't me that made them. Each version is different and of course pull from different servers.

OK thanks. Ill look into it.

I have a few versions that auto load videos from servers. I just wanted to look deeper into how they did it, as wasn't me that made them. Each version is different and of course pull from different servers.
They used an embed manager. What's the name of the other versions?

They used an embed manager. What's the name of the other versions?
The other versions are just Dooplay (1 psyplay theme), but they are different people's coding. So from my limited knowledge they include different files and scripts to pull in players and data.

Also had a question, heres my site - I am finding that it freezes up and seems to draw a lot of computer processing, well the fans go crazy and its freezes. Is that the server, webhosting or the site running some background stuff (my theme script)?

Could be putting a lot of strain on the browser that sort of thing is common when running multiple video player instances in a single session

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock