• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Reco - Minimal Lightweight AMP Theme for Freebies

Reco - Minimal Lightweight AMP Theme for Freebies v5.0.0

No permission to download
Guys could u pls guide me where to place my adsense code in this theme. Im able to place in multiple areas but i don't know whether it is right r wrong your answer would be so valuable for me.Thanks

Babak updated Reco - Minimal Theme for Freebies with a new update entry:

Reco Theme v4.7.1 Nulled

Download Reco v4.7.1 - Minimal Theme for Freebies Nulled Free
v4.7.1 - 15 April 2022

- Fixed: Lightbox for Images not grouping properly in WP 5.8 - 5.9.
- Fixed: Incorrect URL for social widget.
- Fixed: CLS logo and other minor images warnings.
- Fixed: Logo font icon not working properly with Redux v4 and greater.
- Fixed: Incorrect icons on Customizer (WP 5.9 and greater).
- Fixed: Some custom Google Fonts (with complex names) not rendered properly.
- Improved: EP legacy widgets...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Reco - Minimal Theme for Freebies with a new update entry:

Reco Theme v4.8.0

Download Reco v4.8.0 - Minimal Theme for Freebies Nulled Free
v4.8.0 - 14 November 2022

- Fixed: Minor notices in PHP 8.
- Fixed: Minor escaping on page 404.
- Fixed: Lightbox 403 forbidden error on very specific server configurations (Nginx + htaccess combination).
- Fixed: Incorrect amount of posts when using AMP archives (category, tags or author pages).
- Fixed: Warning on AMP single post.
- Improved: Website first rendering time.
- Improved: Now shortcodes works inside tabs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: signe22
Reco 4.8 Nulled using the untouched version babak uploaded.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Thanks!
For those who had babak version (but same theme version), we only need to upload all main theme folder and keep the older child folder?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock