• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Recently launced my personal portfolio site which is 100% designed by me.

Rohit Singh

Jul 30, 2020
Hey guys,
www.khadush.com is my portfolio site, and I had started to give me service all over the world. but before that, I wanted to know your thoughts about my site khadush.com

Change the Blue Color please
You talk about design
You need a wonderful portfolio to attract clients
Sorry, but i dont have the feeling its professionnal

Hello friend,

Overall it's ok, nice...

What i can suggest, just my opinion:

Social buttons (text) should make it to open in new tab.
On Blog page Footer is blue, on other pages black, should be the same.
Contact button in menu, the color yellow should be not so bright but like active/hover, underline yellow color in the menu.
That bright blue color in the home page should not be so bright but something like that blue and purple colors when you scroll down.
Part of the home page: Here is how can I help you with your business to grow with "read more" and that white color does not fit.
On the home page below that bright blue color and staff you have testimonials, maybe to put some heading with "Testimonials" or similar.
On the home page, those 3 examples of Your works, redesign should be stated like "My works" or similar, whatever you choose.
On About me page, your photo should go to the center, its little bit right :)
Email in the Footer looks not professionally, and i will delete it from there, you have Contact button!

Sorry if i said too much :D

Hello friend,

Overall it's ok, nice...

What i can suggest, just my opinion:

Social buttons (text) should make it to open in new tab.
On Blog page Footer is blue, on other pages black, should be the same.
Contact button in menu, the color yellow should be not so bright but like active/hover, underline yellow color in the menu.
That bright blue color in the home page should not be so bright but something like that blue and purple colors when you scroll down.
Part of the home page: Here is how can I help you with your business to grow with "read more" and that white color does not fit.
On the home page below that bright blue color and staff you have testimonials, maybe to put some heading with "Testimonials" or similar.
On the home page, those 3 examples of Your works, redesign should be stated like "My works" or similar, whatever you choose.
On About me page, your photo should go to the center, its little bit right :)
Email in the Footer looks not professionally, and i will delete it from there, you have Contact button!

Sorry if i said too much :D
Thanks buddy It helped me alot

Reactions: Niko Nemo
In my opinion, you need to change your hero section. It is a fail to me because the width is too much and the blue is too intense for my eyes.

Your design is also very static and looks like it was ripped from a template.

Your personal photo should look better too. It looks like a mugshot. If you want to present yourself as a designer, you need to act like one.

Practice more especially on your sense of color and composition. It is decent overall but i'm pretty sure you want to achieve more than decent.

Practice Makes Perfect.

All the best mate!

If you want to use blue, you should go for startup blue (the calming one that almost every new startup uses in their website)

The blue colour on the homepage is crap. I really don't like it.
Maybe add a nice clean banner image with text instead.

Also, further down on the page, you have several examples of customers and each has dark, darker, dark`est background (in lack of other words..),
I recommend you to remove the dark background on the middle one, so it does not look so .. well, dark!..

In your blog page, your post images are not the same sixe.
Literally looking like crap, and I recommend you fix this asap if you want any customers, as, from a customer perspective, I would never hire you when your site looks like this.

That would be like hiring a personal fitness trainer that is super fat, lol.

I also recommend you to remove the page title in your blog page.
Again, super simple things, that you should know if you are a professional, as it comes across as you don't know what you are doing.

In your about me page, you added a picture of yourself, but it looks like you just been arrested.
Smile! People like people that smile.. Shouldn't you know this as a so-called "UX designer expert"

In your contact page, you only have an email.
That's an extra useless step, that you should not have on this kind of site, as .. Sorry, gotta mention the UX design aspect here (again) Shouldn't you know these super basic things?
I'm not even gonna mention its a crappy email. not even have your business name it.

I don't mean to be negative, but your site..
You can't claim to be an expert, and your site looks like this..

Please study for a few weeks (guessing your site is not crap based on you being lazy..), about what the different terms actually mean, and implement them on your site, then you will see i huge improvement on your CTR.

Good luck..

Wow!! My rant is looking super negative. Just read through it.

I truly don't mean anything personally, or negative, despite coming across as a complete asshole, but you need to update/upgrade your game seriously.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock